The Freaks Inked Up!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok I was in for close to 8 hours. Yes at one point I almost passed out. However, it was the position that I was sitting in. He had me at a 90 degree angle and my knees were locked. I was like dude you gotta stop. :lol So I drank some gatorade and we went back to it.

Mind you it is not completely done. We couldn't get the tail in. I closed down his shop from open to close. I was one of 3 people he ever did that sat that long. :rock

So here we go!

IMG_1287.jpg

IMG_1288.jpg

IMG_1289.jpg

:rock

great work keith. with all the sharp linework and colors, i bet it did take all day. good man to sit through it all. :duff

Thanks bro! I can't wait to get it finished. Jess was kind enough to watch Maggs for me so I could sit that long. I gotta be honest toward the end I was getting a little grumpy. Frank was like dude I know this hurts but just hang in there with me. So I did. :cool:

Awesome. Rise from the ashes brother. :rock

:rock:rock:rock

Thanks again bro!

And thanks guys for all the compliments. This tattoo means allot to me. I can't wait to show you the finished product. Or at least pics when this wound heals a bit. My next date is June 16th. That should only be 2 or 3 more hours. So I think I can manage after my long day today.

Thanks again guys! :duff

Last edited:
Keith!

2 things:

Firstly- It is Amazingly Beautiful. Seriously. I love it and you must be SO stoked! Very happy for you. :rock

Secondly- I'm kinda freaking out because not long after hubby and I split, I treated myself to this:

Necklace.jpg

Keith!

2 things:

Firstly- It is Amazingly Beautiful. Seriously. I love it and you must be SO stoked! Very happy for you. :rock

Secondly- I'm kinda freaking out because not long after hubby and I split, I treated myself to this:
Necklace.jpg

Yeah but mine hurt more. :rotfl

Very cool though. I must say mine is just not because of said issue. I have had a lot of lets just say bad things happen the course of 8 or 9 years. To include my Dad passing. So this is kinda representing all that pain and being able to move on and hope for the best. You cant see it in the pic but the eye is supposed to be emerald green. The only color like it on the tat. It didn't quite come out that way and me nor the artist was really happy with it. The eye is the most important part of the whole thing for me believe it or not because it represents hope. So I want that thing blinging after the next session. Other than that I am now in a mild bit of pain. It feels like someone burnt my arm and chest a new one. So I am going to chill and kick on a Star Trek episode (recommended by Kit and Bagels) :rock

Ok I was in for close to 8 hours. Yes at one point I almost passed out. However, it was the position that I was sitting in. He had me at a 90 degree angle and my knees were locked. I was like dude you gotta stop. :lol So I drank some gatorade and we went back to it.

Mind you it is not completely done. We couldn't get the tail in. I closed down his shop from open to close. I was one of 3 people he ever did that sat that long. :rock

So here we go!

IMG_1287.jpg

IMG_1288.jpg

IMG_1289.jpg

One final bump for the West Coasters!

Looks even better the second time! :rock

:lol

I want to clarify that my wanting of the phoenix was not only just for said reason either.
Like you- deeper reasons as well...

:duff

That's awesome then! I am in pain and can't sleep. I should have been in bed an hour ago. :lol Guess I will just in 4 hours instead of 5. I am going to be wrecked tomorrow or today I guess. I woke up yesterday at 5:30am went to work and left a bit early to have this girl done. I am beat but my adrenalin is still pumping.

Back