The End...tonight (The Shield)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The End...tonight

I havent watch the shield that much But i feel you man!! i hate when good shows End!!:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 to sad!!

The Shield is great!!! :rock ... but most great things have to come to an end... before they screw it up because all the good story lines have been done. Still sad though.

i have watched faithfully since episode I and never missed a week. Very sad to see it go but can't wait for tonight!

Very sad to see the end of The Shield. But happy that it went out on a high note instead of dragging on and on and on and destroying the legacy it has surely built.

The Shield did for cop shows today what NYPD Blue did back in its day. The bar has once again been raised....can't wait to see who feels up to the challenge in a few years.

Also can't wait to see what Sean Ryan does for an encore to The Shield. Bravo FX for another great original series.

very good finale. Wow...could nopt believe a few of those scenes!!!!!

I havent watch the shield that much But i feel you man!! i hate when good shows End!!:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 to sad!!

True that good shows are missed once gone...

but you can look back on the past and see how many popular shows turned to crap due to haveing a few too many episodes...

- Roseanne
- All in the Family
- x-files
- Dallas
- Prison Break
and IMO 24 and Smallville

Or even good shows that did not get the proper ending it deserved...

- Deadwood
- Journeyman
- Futurama

Shield fans should be happy that their show is going out on a high note such as..
Sopranos, The Wire, Friends

I only hope that Lost, The Office, and Entourage can accomplish the same thing.

True that good shows are missed once gone...

but you can look back on the past and see how many popular shows turned to crap due to haveing a few too many episodes...

- Roseanne
- All in the Family
- x-files
- Dallas
- Prison Break
and IMO 24 and Smallville

Or even good shows that did not get the proper ending it deserved...

- Deadwood
- Journeyman
- Futurama

Shield fans should be happy that their show is going out on a high note such as..
Sopranos, The Wire, Friends

I only hope that Lost, The Office, and Entourage can accomplish the same thing.

I take it you aren't watching Smallville this season? It's far surpassed every previous season by a large margin.

I take it you aren't watching Smallville this season? It's far surpassed every previous season by a large margin.

That is good to hear... I gave up I think in the middle of 5 I think. I felt that they were dragging the show on too long. Glad to hear that you are satisfied though :)

Back