The DREDD thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will the vest armor and shoulder pads be avail for purchase? Also need the Lawgiver as well. Ooooh yeah. Finally a Dredd we can love without a cheep Stalone "I am the Law"

Just ordered a lawgiver and mag. Not even going to make a Dredd 3D figure I just want one. Brilliant.

Thanks! are you going to still make your Lawgiver? Sorry if I stole your thunder.

That was down to my badgering, which I am truly grateful to Scott for doing, along with the rest of the parts.

It's no problem! It wasn't to hard to do.

Yes, totally grateful. Can finally make one of the best characters from movies this year a reality!

What is HOA backside?

Also, are you doing a separate set for Anderson?

HOA backside is for when I was going to make a Hall of Armor for my Iron Man figures. its a section of the back.

there will be separate parts for Anderson. her armor is just so different.

My fault, hasn't been printed yet, so I'll try to change the order. I guess I was a little too eager to finish these. I have several ideas I want to try.

"Thanks! are you going to still make your Lawgiver? Sorry if I stole your thunder." - Cadaver.

Nah, not doing my Lawgiver now. Why bother when yours is perfect. You can pay me for the 6 Glocks I bought though. Haha

Paulcarson, wasn't on the list. Just found out recently. Sent the cash for the Dredd head sculpt. CAN'T wait to do one up though. Especially as it is likely my last 1/6 fig. Lack of time sadly.

Cadav, are the other Dredd pieces (excluding the chest pieces) fit for Anderson? More specifically the elbow and knee pads, the shin guards. Or will you make smaller ones for those too?

Paulcarson, wasn't on the list. Just found out recently. Sent the cash for the Dredd head sculpt. CAN'T wait to do one up though. Especially as it is likely my last 1/6 fig. Lack of time sadly.

Welcome ! I'm sorry to hear that , hopefully it won't be the case . I think I've seen some of your work on some Dr Who figures ( I may be wrong) , if that's true I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with Dredd !

Be sure to post some pics for us when he's done. :)

elbow pads are up and so are the knees. There is also a 1/6 scale Dredd badge available too if anyone would like one. ( I saw a 1/1 scale on another site and asked the designer if he would upload it to shapeways for us.)

It's up now- just ordered one-

https://www.shapeways.com/shops/AC82

This is all some pretty damn awesome stuff. Been away from the boards for a bit, working on a 1/1 Dredd costume- cannot avoid this set though, just fantastic work.

Just a word of warning, that badge will not fit in my armor. my armor is designed for Crimsonbob's. this one looks to be bigger then Crimsonbob's from the dimensions listed on shapeways.

Last edited:
Just a word of warning, that badge will not fit in my armor. my armor is designed for Crimsonbob's. this one looks to be bigger then Crimsonbob's from the dimensions listed on shapeways.

Well Damn.

:slap:slap:dunno

Looking forward to getting your armor and building another Dredd.

I can upload a new set pretty easy. It's just a bit to big to fit in the badge hole I made. It would fit with a bit of work.

Wooow these Dredds are STUNNING!!! can not wait to see more 3D ones coming to life... this is my comic book version.... parts from a resin model of ebay..

Dredd-60.jpg

Dredd-49.jpg

Dredd-56.jpg

Dredd-58.jpg

Dredd-61.jpg

I can upload a new set pretty easy. It's just a bit to big to fit in the badge hole I made. It would fit with a bit of work.

Coolness! Sounds like it'll work!

Mark, always love your work! Your comic Judge Dredd is awesome!

Back