The DREDD thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah no fair ! You've got a holster! :lol

You've made a fantastic job on that. I hope my Dredd comes out as cool as that. I'm still waiting for my parts from Shapeways. I'd love to get a copy of your holster too. I'm hoping to make a start on mine over the next few days.

These DREDDs and Anderson are really looking sharp.
Watched it again with some friends tonight and felt a powerful need to peruse this thread.

UPS just dropped off a package ...

My parts ARE HERE ! I know what i'm going to be doing over Christmas. ;) Thanks Scott for all of your hard work on these they are AWESOME ! If anyone is on the fence about getting a set I'd wholeheartedly recommend them, they really are very nicely made items. :)

thanks Paul! the holster will be up soon. this is the old one before the changes were made. I just wanted to test the fit with the Lawgiver.

Oh and to keep the thread alive with images , here's one I found recently ...

and there should be more ref pics soon as the movie is out on bluray in China .

So do we ! We may have gotten a pre-made figure for half of what we've put into it so far ! :lol ( or maybe not if it was made by Hot Toys :lol )

You can only hope that one of the up and coming companies put this on their to do list.

In the meantime Guys, the parts for the figure are out there , do a little digging around and you'll soon have a figure that you're proud of in your hands ! :) There are a lot of talented people here who would be only too glad to help you on your way.

Oh and be sure to post some pics when you're done, we'd all like to see them ! :)

My WIP... still need to order more shapeways parts cadaver, waiting on my Batman hands, and obviously still need some painting done!

20121222_183538.jpg

20121222_183549.jpg

Whoa man ! That is looking good ! I'm gald that I came into this thread today , feeling under the weather due to a bout of flu . This has cheered me up looking back through all the customs made so far. You really are a very talented bunch of people !

Question for those Guys who have their Dredds . Does the head fit the helmet so that it is a snug fit or does it have room for movement ? Pics would show me better if possible ?

And how deep is the neck hole on the actual head itself ? I'm not sure which body to go for and I'm just trying to work out which bodies I can rule out.

Yeah it's a little lose,but still pretty tight on mine,after I painted the head the paint in the helmet came off a little on the side of the head because it was so tight.

Yes you need to Dremel out the head.

Last edited:
Back