The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So it turns out that the pic of Bane at the stock market isn't a "Stock Market disguise". He's really a janitor. :lol

Seriously, I'm not even joking. If it's similar to the children's book, he might be mopping in the scene.

storybat1.jpg

:lol No one notices the mask he's wearing.

I want children's book versions of other more adult themed movies like Pulp Fiction and Taxi Driver.

"Jules, who had seemingly calmed down, began talking about how good the burger was."

I wonder how well the books would sell if the following passage was in the story: "The gimp's cries for help were too late, Butch had already freed himself."

:lol:lol:lol That's hysterical. Really hope that's not his "disguise" in the movie.

Unfortunately I don't think the story book is exaggerating or making this up. :lol

bane-new-costume-dark-knight-rises.png

Look how accurate they made him, right down to the name tag. I bet he mops in the film too and then throws his hat off for the big reveal.

I actually prefer the storybook take, at least he's dressed like a janitor, rather than looking like he's ready to fight in Afghanistan, even though he's supposed to be mopping the floor.

Unfortunately I don't think the story book is exaggerating or making this up. :lol

Look how accurate they made him, right down to the name tag. I bet he mops in the film too and then throws his hat off for the big reveal.

:rotfl:rotfl
I bet the guy who hired bane didnt even look at the resume. "You got a mask on your face ? Your hired !!!"

Apologies if already answered but this thread moves fast;

What timezone does 'noon' fall under for the ticket sales on the 11th?

Thanks

Apologies if already answered but this thread moves fast;

What timezone does 'noon' fall under for the ticket sales on the 11th?

Thanks

Good question. I was assuming Eastern (-5 hours GMT) but could be wrong. Was definitely gonna look more into it.

As for the kids being out by the Columbus date, this is true, but 6 hours isn't exactly close nor is the price of gas worth the cost. I would REALLY hope the Volo Auto Museum would get a Tumbler one day. They have a ton of Hollywood vehicles (including the Adam West Batmobile) and they featured some TDK vehicles that were on tour once. Not holding my breath, of course, but it is a possibility.

Because all janitorial services wear CryePrecision-based tactical BDUs. :dunno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back