The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he wore the Joker's wig that got him into Harvey Dent's hospital room.

Lex+Luthor+Wrong.jpg

:nono Don't you ____ on the greatest movie ever made since this one! Don't you do that! :mad:

plus that mask is a dead give away who would really think this man is a janitor.

Well it may add to the commentary on the disconnect between the poor and rich, people are so worried about their money they don't notice the janitor.

Well it may add to the commentary on the disconnect between the poor and rich, people are so worried about their money they don't notice the janitor.

Good point. It's also worth noting that janitor stock market Bane's men are shoe shiners in this scene.

No one cared who he was until he put on the mask... but then no one cared who he was once he put on a janitorial outfit.

Same here :lol

I'm going today to have my assault boots shined, I'll tell Marco he's a LOS member. :lol

I hope he still gives me my $5.00 discount. :lol

Given people stare at those weirdos who wear surgical masks to prevent getting colds, I find that highly unlikely. But by all means, keep on making silly excuses. :lol

Last edited:
Given people stare at those weirdos who where surgical masks to prevent getting colds, I find that highly unlikely. But by all means, keep on making silly excuses. :lol

I never said it was a good reason, I agree with everyone, if we're really expected to think he can just hang around mopping unnoticed, I don't see how you can have that be believable and why you would even go that route since it seems so unbelievable.

Bane's disguise is no more bothersome than an unnoticed nurse in a major hospital wearing clown-makeup ... or a painted-up scarred dude standing on a street corner waiting for his ride.

darkknight-imax-short-joker.jpg

SnakeDoc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back