The Dark Knight Rises.....but for how long? **spoilers**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SwampYack

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was wondering if anybody knew a random fact : about how long Christopher Nolan's Batman fought crime for.

Batman begins : He grows up, pusses out , runs away for seven years and comes back to fight crime, ok now we are cooking.

The Dark Knight: fighting crime, fighting crime, fighting crime, runs away and hides seven years.

The Dark Knight Rises: done hiding, gets his ass handed to him by bane, in prison for 85 days (takes x amount of days to heal broken back) comes back and whips Banes ass, gets stabbed by a chick, gets saved by a chick, then saves the day and retires.

So how long was he really fighting crime for....a couple months?

I was wondering if anybody knew a random fact : about how long Christopher Nolan's Batman fought crime for.

Batman begins : He grows up, pusses out , runs away for seven years and comes back to fight crime, ok now we are cooking.

The Dark Knight: fighting crime, fighting crime, fighting crime, runs away and hides seven years.

The Dark Knight Rises: done hiding, gets his ass handed to him by bane, in prison for 85 days (takes x amount of days to heal broken back) comes back and whips Banes ass, gets stabbed by a chick, gets saved by a chick, then saves the day and retires.

So how long was he really fighting crime for....a couple months?

About 14 months.

- About a year + between Begins and TDK ("a year ago these cops and lawyers wouldn't dare cross any of you")

- A few days in TDKR

Not much but still, it's a different interpretation. This Bruce Wayne didn't make a vow to his parents to rid crime in Gotham for the rest of his life. It was always a temporary thing.

I think two threads on the same film are pretty good.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back