The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

People do stupid ____ when their mind is ____ed. Insomina played a role. Some people dont know you shouldnt mix this with that. Happens all the time.

People should know not to take pills with alcolohol... But they do it anyway...

yea it was a mistake that cost him his life.

My comment has nothing to do with spite and/or jealousy. Simply restating what the medical examiner said about the cause of death.

"Mr. Heath Ledger died as the result of acute intoxication by the combined effects of oxycodone, hydrocodone, diazepam, temazepam, alprazolam, and doxylamine," Ellen Borakove, a spokeswoman for the chief medical examiner, Dr. Charles S. Hirsch, said in a brief statement. "We have concluded that the manner of death is accident, resulting from the abuse of prescription medications."

Read much?

It doesn't happen all the time with 6 different medications. :slap

You never know.

Does medication like that stay in your system for a while? He could've done each in a period of 12 hours. Trying to sleep, in that state of mind.

It's his fault...but I doubt he did it with intent to kill himself. Seems pretty damn pointless. It was a terrible, and stupid mistake.

I doubt he did it with intent to kill himself.

He didn't according to the official autopsy report. I don't believe that was his intent either. I think it's clear he was simply addicted to prescription meds and accidently overdosed.

You know people on this forum don't read. :lol

Didn't bother reading what you wrote but I agree. I guess!? :lol

Well Kabukiman, I did indeed fail. :( Thanks for bringing me up to speed so to speak. :thud: You have won teh internetz. *goes back to his corner*

Last edited:

Well Kabukiman, I did indeed fail. :( Thanks for brining me up to speed so to speak. :thud: You have won teh internetz. *goes back to his corner*

winningt.jpg

:yess:

Me two. Catwomen i'm sure will have those cool ears of her's, while bane im not sure of but I wonder how talia would look like. Isnt black mask in this aswell ?

Exactamundo. :) There were a lot of rumours that Cottilard was gonna play Talia and Levitt was gonna play Black Mask, but it was recently confirmed that neither is true.

As for Bane and Catwoman, im really intrigued as to what the costume designs will be. I have an idea of how catwoman might be done just from the design in the comics and some fan art (of course, it could be something totally different) but Bane im more intrigued by, just because i cant see Nolan using his basic comic design. I just hope he isnt just a shaven headed dude with muscles. Surely he'll still wear some sort of mask.

Sooo... Is there any reports of a Wayne Manor and the Batcave being in the movie? I really hope to see a completed functional Cave in this last film of the Nolan-verse!

Im fairly certain theyll be a newly constructed Wayne mansion/batcave being its Nolans last bat film especially since they elluded to some "adjustments to the southeast wing" at the end of Batman Begins. Im looking forward to a new bat suit though. I know lots of people who didnt like th TDK suit and i dug it. It was more like armor than your traditional bat suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back