The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Still fake? :clap Great job naysayers! :rotfl:rotfl

winningt.jpg

Still fake? :clap Great job naysayers! :rotfl:rotfl

Way to fail, dude. All those posts, especially my time travel one, were about you posting old news that was already discussed almost a full month earlier in the thread.

When everybody who isn't named "mmmmBrains" were discussing the casting news (01-19-2011):
The Studio and Chris confirmed those casting announcements today.

I always knew/figured there would be a Catwoman, but Bane threw me. Hardy will be great.

Christopher Nolan stated, “I am thrilled to have the opportunity to work with Anne Hathaway, who will be a fantastic addition to our ensemble as we complete our story.”

In addition, Tom Hardy has been set to play Bane. Nolan said, “I am delighted to be working with Tom again and excited to watch him bring to life our new interpretation of one of Batman’s most formidable enemies.”

And here is your post almost a full month later (02-13-2011):

You held a grudge all this time, so much so that you went back, searched the thread, and multi-quoted a bunch of people, and you still have no idea wtf was really going on.

epicfailwin.jpg

you'd think the heath ledger lovefest would end eventually :dunno

Agreed.

Joker+pills= death

Next!!

the guy OD'd....it's not like he went out in a firefight against the taliban. I don't get why people think he's the best thing ever

Because he was banging one of the Olsen twins? :dunno

Olsen twins are not that hot. They look like bobble heads with their tiny body and large noggin.

He only put in what is critically considered the best performance in a comic book movie of all time

And this is a comic book geek forum, go figure

Noone said Heath died a hero or anything, he died, it was tragic

it wasn't tragic, he did it himself

You're a moron. It's tragic for his family, most importantly his daughter who will never know her father.

maybe he should have though about that before he did it :dunno

First look at Tom Hardy on the set of the film.

Reposting what I found at SuperHeroHype because your image was broken for me:

hardybane.jpg

Looking forward to mmmmBrains reposting this a month or so from now and then thumping his chest a couple months later, claiming to have "won teh internetz" again.

Not too revealing. Shaved head is pretty cool though.

it wasn't tragic, he did it himself

He died from an overdose on prescription drugs which he was taking to combat insomnia.

Please tell me you didn't know that, because you talk as if he was a heroin addict.

He died from an overdose on prescription drugs which he was taking to combat insomnia.

Please tell me you didn't know that, because you talk as if he was a heroin addict.

Huh!?

Heath Ledger died from an overdose, yes. But it was as a result of abusing prescription drugs. Specifically a mix of oxycodone, hydrocodone, diazepam, temazepam, alprazolam and doxylamine.

4 of which are NOT for insomnia.

Please tell me you didn't know that, because you talk as if he was simply trying to treat insomnia. Which he wasn't. Considering the amount of different drugs in his system during autopsy.

alright guys enough already jeez lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back