1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

OK someone whose seen TDKR tell me once and for all, within spoiler tags - Does Batman have a black Tumbler in this film?

I've seen it in some previews..so looks like it is in the film.
Tomorrow know for sure!:clap

Why don't you ask that in the movie thread?

I don't want to be tempted by other more significant spoilers before I see the film. The closer Saturday comes the more excited I get and thus the greater the temptation.

Then stay away - stay away !!!
Likewise, other than general likes / dislikes, I'm trying not to know too much about it. Seeing it next week.
Then, shortly after, hopefuly picking up the tumbler.

OK someone whose seen TDKR tell me once and for all, within spoiler tags - Does Batman have a black Tumbler in this film?

Spoiler Spoiler:

just got the go ahead from the gf for the black Tumbler :yess:

Pshhhh....I will buy the Tumbler without my wife's knowledge. Get it from the UPS guy and haul it across the living room in front of her without saying a word. Blast the Dark Knight Rises score at full volume while I unbox it, find a nice spot with her stuff on it and clear off all her girly trinkets with a swipe of my arm while staring her down.Then turn on the headlights and cut off all the lights in the house and stand in front of it like a boss.

That sounds like a plan !!! Or you could tell her it's a new vacuum cleaner !!

Was really hoping that this would be under the "coming in the next 30 days" on the Sideshow newsletter. Hope its in the next one maybe really wanting to get my hands on this thing.

Pshhhh....I will buy the Tumbler without my wife's knowledge. Get it from the UPS guy and haul it across the living room in front of her without saying a word. Blast the Dark Knight Rises score at full volume while I unbox it, find a nice spot with her stuff on it and clear off all her girly trinkets with a swipe of my arm while staring her down.Then turn on the headlights and cut off all the lights in the house and stand in front of it like a boss.

until she gets home and you are introduced to the frying pan...:lol

I was WRONG-- no spoilers but now I know why the Tumbler sports a DK logo, not DKR...............!!!!!!!!!!

please shoot video of this unboxing....it'll be epic. :lecture

Kind of bummed that he didn't drive the Batmobile in the movie but we do get to still see it but in the camoflauge which is still the same but just not back. The Bat oh man I am so getting that thing though. I'm guessing that it will have two cockpits one to hold Batman and one to hold Catwoman. Still hoping the Tumbler comes out in the next month or so.

I guess you rather have a tumbler than having sex with your wife, maybe it's time to look for a new wife...

Wasn't the Tumbler destroyed in DK anyway?????? That explains it and since Bruce "retired" right after no need to paint up another one to use...

So, is this a re-issue or are they going to make improvements on the new one? There is a used one for sale in my area for a pretty good price. Should I wait and get the new one or buy the used one. Any help would be great.

So, is this a re-issue or are they going to make improvements on the new one? There is a used one for sale in my area for a pretty good price. Should I wait and get the new one or buy the used one. Any help would be great.

Get the new one, maybe Hot Toys will fix some issues and improve the paint job..

The camo tumbler was pointless in Rises.

So I dont know why anyone would buy it he never drove it

And the black tumbler wasn't in rises at all

Back