"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know if TDK opens in Canada the same weekend as the U.S.?

According to Yahoo Canada, TDK is released there the same weekend as in the U.S.

On a tangential note, is anyone getting the Dark Knight art book?

I've had the Batman Begins art book for a while now and I like it quite a bit. I hope the TDK art book is just as good.

Yes forsure. Also, there is a special IMAX viewing on the 17th at midnight. I may just have to work Friday half asleep.

Excellent, my brother was going over his bachelor party weekend with me and threw out activities during the daytime may include the movies, and if we do that, I'll *cough* *cough* suggest TDK :) My brother'd probably be on board for that, he liked Begins, he's not a fan of movies like I am but I know he'd like checking out TDK, and what else would be worth seeing that weekend anyway.

All the talk about art books, is there a high end making of book or anything coming too? I like books with high quality promo images and making of photos and information.

All the talk about art books, is there a high end making of book or anything coming too? I like books with high quality promo images and making of photos and information.

I imagine the "Art Of" book is it for now, but I can see them doing a "Making Of" book if 1) there's enough left uncovered after the Art Of and 2) the movie is a big enough success (yeah like that'll be hard...LOL)

I imagine the "Art Of" book is it for now, but I can see them doing a "Making Of" book if 1) there's enough left uncovered after the Art Of and 2) the movie is a big enough success (yeah like that'll be hard...LOL)

One would think, but WB seems strange with their merchandising choices at times.

Did they make a comic adaptation of Begins? If they did, I'd hope for one of TDK, it'd be cool to see comic art renderings of it.

One would think, but WB seems strange with their merchandising choices at times.

Did they make a comic adaptation of Begins? If they did, I'd hope for one of TDK, it'd be cool to see comic art renderings of it.

I'm almost positive I remember seeing a comic adaptation of Begins.

There will not be an adaptation for the rest of TDK. Only what's included with the BR set. Who knows what the future may hold, though...

And, you make a good point, Maul. WB is very strange in their merch decisions. As is DC.

I just got done watching Gotham Knight... very awesome anime, I am particularly fond of the second and last stories... great animators, some of my favorites got to be a part of this DVD. :rock

Oh good grief! A potato chip! :lol

Anyway...

Just caught Gotham Knight also, and loved the Third and Fourth segments. All were great though. That one about the darkness was awesome from beginning to end! The pain one is interesting also. Very forboding segment...
Whole thing is great. I think Batman will take some hits in the upcoming movie, if this is any kind of a preview...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back