1/6 The Dark Knight - 1/6th scale Two Face Collectible Figure (Toy Fairs 2019) Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should have mine Thursday & I?m actually really lookin forward to it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New suit looks way, way better. The new sculpt is nice too, but I actually feel the original holds up fairly well still. If I didn’t have the first release I’d be tempted. Maybe I’ll see if I can get the suit parted out later.

https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=358624&extra=page=1

190554ejuw0xxs0whs6ls6.jpg

190554ebf32z3efj3z3z4a.jpg

190553datku2k2k3zg89ve.jpg

190552k6hp8fx6bi8bpb85.jpg

190552jffc49pxw9fwv0an.jpg

190550izroixsgtcuiwsse.jpg

190557fcgckxucgw4g2egn.jpg

190600wcdibga4clq8g4ib.jpg

190601r1s0bm9pup0pamua.jpg

190603btfpsocmpncfmpc0.jpg

Really no comparison when you see them side by side.

The only thing better about the original is the damaged mouth area with the much darker red meat.

So, which one is actually 1/6 scale?

That's always a good question. Also, so which part is 1/6th scale -- because the original head was well under scale.

I always take the actor's height (actual height) and get a 1/6th calculator to tell me how many inches it should be and then work from there.

HTs scales are usually all over the place, even when they seem to look correct relative to one another. But HTs old 1/6th scale has certainly grown taller in the last two years on all their figures (SEE Iron Man, Matrix Neo, Yondu and almost anything new).

The pics above have made me want to pull the trigger and buy this guy. I think he looks great! I personally wish they did a two face from the Arkham games as that was a cool look but seems they are done with that line.

I got him yesterday, really impressed with what is a rather simple figure though. More impressed than I am with the jl superman.
f1a5cc92ce2662172243178ef72ed07f.jpg
ff7f4d45e969e99a105fe0ef6ea788a3.jpg
5d2627871cb89ced589fa7c0faa21435.jpg

Also the box art is some of the best iv seen in a while

Looks like it turned out great. I?d love to see this in 1/4 scale. The detail on the face would be incredible.

Yeah I only had a chance to quickly unbox it before I went on holiday.
Looking forward to posing it up-honestly blown away by how good it looks.
It?s John wick style suit good

Really interested in this figure but can?t believe Sideshow is charging $24 for shipping.. plus tax. What?s happened here? Most online stores that charge tax have some sort of shipping deal. Especially at this dollar amount.

I have this figure and the Jon Snow 2.0 on pre-order with Sideshow. Most likely be my last orders directly through them. (may order a figure afterwards to use up remaining Reward Points, though.)

Once you place an order how can you use rewards points on that order?

Enviado desde mi G8441 mediante Tapatalk

I have this figure and the Jon Snow 2.0 on pre-order with Sideshow. Most likely be my last orders directly through them. (may order a figure afterwards to use up remaining Reward Points, though.)

Same. I can understand the tax. Not the $24 shipping that takes 5 days. BCS ships over night across the world for $25

Once you place an order how can you use rewards points on that order?

Enviado desde mi G8441 mediante Tapatalk

I don't think you can. I believe you have to apply the reward points at the time of the order. I know you can add gift card credit after an order is placed but I'm positive you can't add reward points afterward.

Back