The "Currently trying to resist" thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, I'm gonna have to add Tony Stark's Mech Test & the IM2 Mark IV--simply don't have anymore space to display ALL of the Iron Man figs that HT's coming out with :monkey2
--But I sure would like to have the Hall of Armor display :banghead

One item down from the "trying to resist" list: the Code 3 Vader's TIE Fighter - already on its way to me as we speak :D

The HCG Pulse Rifle....didn't care at all about it until yesterday when I found out it had aluminum shrouds and it's the first one to ever have aluminum shrouds... must resist...

kaneda an bike by medicom , the price is the one thing holding me from buying this , but ********* it looks so sweet

The Classic Spidey pf and 1:1 Predalien bust...........trying to wait til SDCC to see if I will get my P2 maqutte or bust, if not, I will prolly pick up one of the two. :monkey1

I have HT T2, WM and Whiplash as the only expected figures thus far. I have an interest in Mark IV, I guess that is the only figure I am attempting to resist. I am in a good spot :D

Well i have alot on flexpay pre-order, trying to resist what not to cancel. june-july are going to be crazy. I have PF EX Wolvie, PF EX Sabretooth, PF Ex Evil Queen, PF EX Gambit, Ex X-force diorama and EX 1/6 Firefly. Don't wanna cancel anything but if i have too what should i? Help!

I am trying to resist several Star Wars figures simply because I'm not totally happy with the way they look, but I would really like a good representation of New Hope figures and a few of the other original trilogy figures. So far I only have a couple. I'm resisting the Medicom Han Solo because I like the scupt better, but I don't like the price.

Most other things if I want them, I'll get them. I might have to resist new line from SS of LotRs, but I'll have to see them first. I've always only collected 1/6 and PFs.

I've also resisted paying out big bucks for a Lurtz PF. I want one badly though. :(

Well i have alot on flexpay pre-order, trying to resist what not to cancel. june-july are going to be crazy. I have PF EX Wolvie, PF EX Sabretooth, PF Ex Evil Queen, PF EX Gambit, Ex X-force diorama and EX 1/6 Firefly. Don't wanna cancel anything but if i have too what should i? Help!

Is everything sold out? If there's something that isn't, then that would be the one I would cancel. Or maybe something that didn't sell out as quickly as the others?

A local guy offered me to buy his palisades signature queen alien statue for about $140,
but after the purchasing the SS queen, I've promised myself that I would stop pouring my money on alien products, so I'm currently resisting this killer(?) deal...

Well, so much for OT only. Maul is currently on payment plan with Balsquat. :eek:

:lol :lol :lol

That is hilarious... and that is not a small resist item :lol

As for me, I was able to avoid temptation for a decent price on a CRM Alex DeLarge figure. I almost snapped him up, but decided I wanted him more for the nostalgia factor than the quality of the figure (which is kind of low by current standards).

So resistance enforced :lecture

:lol :lol :lol

That is hilarious... and that is not a small resist item :lol

I fought it as long as possible, but with Maul and Grevious being the only PT busts, I would only be two busts away from a complete collection. It's a sickness. :banghead

I have $200 worth of reward points, so I should be able to get Greivous for a great price.

I fought it as long as possible, but with Maul and Grevious being the only PT busts, I would only be two busts away from a complete collection. It's a sickness. :banghead

I have $200 worth of reward points, so I should be able to get Greivous for a great price.

You are weak. :monkey1 Down to the path of Prequels collecting you are :D

I'd keep the points for now... especially as you'd lose points (about $25 worth) from Grievous since you can't cover the full cost of him with RP.

Also, you can get him cheaper on eBay, or by watching the Commerce section... 2 sold on eBay last week below $400 shipped.

Back