The current state of DC 1/6 collectibles . . . DEAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, we get it Jye. Marvel is where the $$$ is at. If that's the case, why not just follow all that money then?

Nobody told them to make things like Romero Joker, Sonar Batman and Robin. DC was in the same sad state it was this time last year. Why did they bother going after Batman Forever and showing those two figures at every single show for the past year now? DC doesn't sell, or doesn't sell as well as Iron Man/Spider-Man, everyone here gets that. Ok, so why the hell do they bother with 33 all new versions of DC cosbabies and 1/6 versions of Wonder Woman and Forever Batman and Robin?

Why not just avoid making them completely?

Market control, and also they are obliged to create and release a certain amount of products according to their contract.

I?ve got $20 bucks CAD that says no 1/6 Pfeiffer Catwoman.

Anybody wanna take that bet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I?ve got $20 bucks CAD that says no 1/6 Pfeiffer Catwoman.

Anybody wanna take that bet?

Even they do show it, that **** won't go up for preorder for atleast a year, then you're looking at another couple of years before it's finally in hand. :lol

Even they do show it, that **** won't go up for preorder for atleast a year, then you're looking at another couple of years before it's finally in hand. :lol

Well, $20 CAD says it?s not there, and even if it is, they?ll never produce it. So 2-part bet.

$20 CAD says no 1/6 proto.

If it actually gets shown, I say it resides in Howard?s house forever, so another $20 CAD payable upon pre-order anytime up to one year from it being shown.

(Bets I?d be only too happy to lose but I?m feeling like my money?s going nowhere.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest I heard is Doc Ock from PS4 Spidey.

He'll be just like Hot Toys Vulture.

I7PBxQ82_o.jpg

It's funny how they release random figures, venompool, punisher war machine, show them then announce for pre-order shortly after.

I thought no there'll be some things shown to please everyone. If I've read the announcement right then the new reveals are the 23rd not the 20th?

Prediction:

Jango Fett
Kit Fisto
Padme
Bespin Luke
Bespin Han
General Grievous

Various original X-Men
Cable
Logan

Phoenix Joker
Batman and Robin
Catwoman
1/4 DC
Wonder Woman
New DCEU Batman

Blade runner/new franchise

I came across this today. List of merchandise product types for Dune.

Check out the second last paragraph, last line. Maybe HT has the Dune license too? Looking forward to seeing Paul Atreides on display to never be released.
20200719_225454.jpg

Where was it even suggested that Catwoman would even be shown during this thing?

Yeah, i definitely would not get my hopes up for a Catwoman.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Back