The current state of DC 1/6 collectibles . . . DEAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just gimme a new M65 jacket version, final battle version and FBP2 version. Just once, can a company make the right versions for a non Marvel property?!?

Just gimme a new M65 jacket version, final battle version and FBP2 version. Just once, can a company make the right versions for a non Marvel property?!?

I got your jacket right here bro.

first-blood-john-rambo-m65-jacket_1_44340238abff79b067e3fa1348cb6d2a.jpg

[

Is Rambo 3 the T2 of the Rambo franchise then?

I'd say

FB = T1 (Small but great)

Rambo 2 = T2 (It went full action and explosions)

Rambo III = T3 (It's a bigger (even Stallone got cartoonyshly big) more polished version of 2, but a repetition of 2...it also got jokes)

Rambo 4 = Rocky 6/ Creed (probably the most realistic since the original)

Rambo 5 = Dark Fate
Rambo 3 is the Rocky V of its franchise.

But what does that make Rambo 5 lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dark Fate ��

Oooof....although I think Rocky 5 is underrated

From a merchandising point of view though - Rambo 3 seems to be akin to T2, prioritized over other installments.

Probably because how good Sly looked in it. It's probably how a lot of people remember the character. There might be some licensing issues with FB and part 2 also.

That's another thing. Keaton and Schumacher were making headlines for weeks between the casting rumors of Keaton returning as Batman and Schumacher passing. There has also been tons of talk of the alternate directors cut of Batman Forever getting released. The Burton and Nolan Hot Toys stuff is going for major $$$ on the secondary market, there's a huge demand for it. DO something with your licenses. So many opportunities to strike while the iron is hot and they just keep letting it drift off.

They had atleast Batman and Robin ready to go, but it's already been a year with neither of them are anywhere in sight. Then who knows how long they've been sitting on Returns Penguin and Catwoman prototypes.

They could easily sell a 1/4th Keaton Batman but will give it to iron man instead

Pretty much mostly deadpool and Fox Xmen stuff. Don?t know why they did this. Disney got those back

The words THEY GOT SCREWED does not apply to Marvel when it comes to HT.

I mean seriously I have lost track of how HT Marvel figures have been made its flipping insane.

Aren?t they already up to the 2nd version of the Hulkbuster!

Aren?t there 2 of Rocket Raccoon!

A Raccoon lol

Last edited:
The words THEY GOT SCREWED does not apply to Marvel when it comes to HT.

I mean seriously I have lost track of how HT Marvel figures have been made its flipping insane.

Aren?t they already up to the 2nd version of the Hulkbuster!

Aren?t there 2 of Rocket Raccoon!

A Raccoon lol

I think it's more like 4 Rocket Raccoons.

I've heard from multiple sources that a 1/6 Cable will be at the Sideshow event.

Deadpool is going to start selling like hot cakes if that's true. It makes sense, though. I imagine that Hot Toys would have gotten licensing approval of Josh Brolin for the Thanos portrait.

I'm really banking on some great DC surprises at this show. I still got those good feels for a Batfleck 1/4, Joker or either size and some old Batman 1/6 announced. If the rumour of 1/6 Cable is true, then maybe it'll be a trend of cosbabies matching with 1/6, so should be some good news! Makes sense for some DC entries to be made seeing as aside from upcoming Black Widow End Game will be wrapping up its line mostly by the end of the year so they're going to need some new stuff. And DC is a relatively untapped mine as of this point compared to Star Wars and DC.

Calling it - Joker, Wonder Woman, a 1/4 surprise, couple of old Batman films... SHAZAM!

If not then I'm going to pull the trigger on some DC statues to fill the void.

Deadpool is going to start selling like hot cakes if that's true. It makes sense, though. I imagine that Hot Toys would have gotten licensing approval of Josh Brolin for the Thanos portrait.

I'm really banking on some great DC surprises at this show. I still got those good feels for a Batfleck 1/4, Joker or either size and some old Batman 1/6 announced. If the rumour of 1/6 Cable is true, then maybe it'll be a trend of cosbabies matching with 1/6, so should be some good news! Makes sense for some DC entries to be made seeing as aside from upcoming Black Widow End Game will be wrapping up its line mostly by the end of the year so they're going to need some new stuff. And DC is a relatively untapped mine as of this point compared to Star Wars and DC.

Calling it - Joker, Wonder Woman, a 1/4 surprise, couple of old Batman films... SHAZAM!

If not then I'm going to pull the trigger on some DC statues to fill the void.

Somehow you made me think that there'll be a TDK 2.0 and Joker 2.0 in 1/4 with the recent Cosbabies :gah:

I'd say the chances of a new Heath are good, given Joker hype is high and multiple other companies are doing him. Also, if they do have some new 1/6 DC figures at this event, they will likely never go up for PO.

I'd say the chances of a new Heath are good, given Joker hype is high and multiple other companies are doing him. Also, if they do have some new 1/6 DC figures at this event, they will likely never go up for PO.

Given how Beast Kingdom announced another TDK figure, I'd figure Hot Toys will do the same as well. I seriously hope there'll be another DX11, I'm hunting for one right now and the prices are crazy :rotfl

SDCC-2020-DAH-Joker-008.jpg

I think the issue with Joaquin Joker figures is either only high end large scale statues are allowed, or, there is a DX of him ready and held back until what would have been SDCC to show.

Back