The Craw's First Attempt at a Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, mine has a stand, and he looks so dawn cool!!!!!!!!

posingic4.jpg

There is a really nice stand I found on showroom for only a few bucks. It has a flex metal pole that I tucked under his pack to get him into some more intricate poses, like a hunched action pose.
100_3463.jpg

I also painted it black and added the logo, you can see how the wire runs under the pack here.
100_3465.jpg

grab it here
https://www.store-rooms.com/Product.aspx?sku=756
oh and free shipping think

nice figures you two. i think ive seen them before. i got those same goggles for my future ray figure. where did you guys get those name tag patches and GB logo patches? id like some of those.

google for PATCHES OF PRIDE. They are cheap, they sell the gb logo also.

I love my figure, but in that photo doesn´t he look like he´s taking a crap in the woods? hehehe

i'm currently working out a deal for all the patches i need from patchesofpride. the guy contacted me and said he had everything i need and will send me an invoice.

just finished up pack #2 today. i also have a whole bunch of stuff shipping to me. dragon body, gloves, tactical boots, GB patches and some random crap to hang all over his belt. so hopefully i can slap a better figure together in the coming weeks.

IMG_0119.jpg

IMG_0118.jpg

Back