The Craw's First Attempt at a Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Craw

Super Freak
Reaction score
here's my first attempt at customization. please take it easy on me. i'm fragile.

i started with this:
IMG_0012.jpg

and ended with this:
IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

thanks to nick-a-tron for supplying the packs. i'll be making 3 more of these babies when i find the time.

Last edited:
Looks good, but you should be more careful with an unlicensed nuclear accelerator on your customs. :nono

You know, it just occurred to me that we really haven't had a successful test of this equipment.

Looks good, but you should be more careful with an unlicensed nuclear accelerator on your customs. :nono

never mess with a guy with a positron collidor.

You know, it just occurred to me that we really haven't had a successful test of this equipment.

i blame myself.

Awesome! :D

Also awesome work Craw! Your kit looks brilliant. Btw is ada's head just a smidge too small or is it me? I have not received mine yet so I am a bit anxious...

thanks guys. if The Craw can do it, anybody can do it. i cant believe it turned out so well. i'm dreading making 3 more though. it was such a relief getting this one done.

Awesome! :D

Also awesome work Craw! Your kit looks brilliant. Btw is ada's head just a smidge too small or is it me? I have not received mine yet so I am a bit anxious...
it is a little small. it helps to get the clothing as tight as possible around the body. i may lose the t-shirt under the overalls too. that should help him look slimmer. i actually think the head is ok. its just that SS heads are on the large side and that's what im used to looking at. but he does look like a pin head if his clothes get all baggy.

it is a little small. it helps to get the clothing as tight as possible around the body. i may lose the t-shirt under the overalls too. that should help him look slimmer. i actually think the head is ok. its just that SS heads are on the large side and that's what im used to looking at. but he does look like a pin head if his clothes get all baggy.

Hmm yeah gonna try that once mine gets here, I have a ST jumpsuit as well plus a HT TrueType lying ready for Venkman.

mine's on a buck right now but i wanna switch it to a truetype. dont know if that will make a difference for head size cuz the body's are about the same size. i dont have a plain truetype lying around to test. they all have bulky clothes which doesnt help the look. like i said. get the suit as tight as possible and it helps. i should be able to tighten it up more once i get a belt and the backpack frame on him.

awesome work bro!!! great build and paint up. Head sculpt looks great as well. Is that Ada Wong's?
yup that is ada's head. looks perfect but it is a little small. meh, i've seen worse. i had someone over yesterday and she knew who the figure was right away without me telling her and it's not even painted yet. so the sculpt must be good.

YOUR A DAMN LIAR !!!!!!!!! FIRST CUSTOM MY ASS!!!!!!!

or if it really is............you are on the right track.
feels good doesn't it? you've just stepped into a larger world....:D
keep going man, awesome details !!!!

i'm serious. that's the first custom anything i ever did. i just went to the local wal-mart and bought some paints and a 5 pack of brushes and went to town. then i glued some wires and ^^^^ to it. turned out better than i thought it would. took about 5 days to do. satan helped BTW.

Back