The Bridge Direct's The Hobbit Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The warg and the dawrfs are really neat. Bilbo could use some ankle joints to make it easier for him to stand but there probably isn't enough room to fit a joint in there.

The figures look cool. Yeah, he's pretty tiny. When we reivewed them on TORn I teamed up with a guy to do it. He likes to open so he did that and I talked about other stuff. It was fun since it let me keep them closed in the boxes.

Man that thing is killer. Hopefully this is another fake exclusive like Bilbo was, available after the con from Amazon, TRU and other online retailers. I will be at SDCC but I refuse to wait in line for stuff like this when it often can be had for a deal later on.

You going to SDCC this year, Josh?

Yes sir :yess:

Man that thing is killer. Hopefully this is another fake exclusive like Bilbo was, available after the con from Amazon, TRU and other online retailers. I will be at SDCC but I refuse to wait in line for stuff like this when it often can be had for a deal later on.

It does look great. I'm sure it can be had a few places like that after the show. I don't think you'll have to wait in line for it if you time it right. I did that last year and got my Bilbo easy.

Hoping for the easy score after the con. After seeing how great the prototype looks I kind of want two one boxed and one unboxed.

I know they're doing a 3 3/4 figure. I can't remember if they're doing the Warg. I'm pretty sure they are.

They said the were making Azog and his white warg. They will be packaged together like the other warg rider was. Probably a repaint of the regular warg.

A 3.75 inch yazneg?? That's great. Without warg is fine. So long there are more orcs. I am just focusing on the 3.75 inch line. There are many possible figures they could have make too but I guess they don't have the budget and the toy line is not selling well.

How I wish they could expand the line for movie one to include other characters such as :-
Elrond in armor and horse
Rivendell elves in armor
Erebor dwarf guards
Thranduil and his stag
Mirkwood elves in armor
Saruman and galadriel.

Anyway dream wish list. Can't wait for wave 2 to be release

I think as long as sales do fairly well for this line some of those could be possible. I know Thranduil is part of this next wave but its a solo figure.

Back