The Bridge Direct's The Hobbit Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice indeed! Can't wait to find a way to get one in person. Any word on whether this one will be put up on toysrus.com like Bilbo was?

Nice indeed! Can't wait to find a way to get one in person. Any word on whether this one will be put up on toysrus.com like Bilbo was?

I think there will be sales online like with Bilbo. I don't know that for sure but I'd be surprised if that wasn't the case.

Josh, Sam is going to pick this up for me at the Con, do you know what booth number that this will be at?

Is there anyone on these boards who can snag me a Black Series Boba Fett with Carbonite Han???

What's the $99 Bilbo?

Also I just got this notice from bbts - so it looks like the hobbit lines are now exclusive lines?!?!

Hello,

The purpose of this message is to inform you that we unfortunately will not be able to fulfill preorders for the following items:

TBD10046 - The Hobbit 3.75" Figure Series 02 - Set of 5 TBD10047 - The Hobbit 3.75" Figure Series 02 - Beorn TBD10048 - The Hobbit 3.75" Figure Series 02 - Thrandruil TBD10049 - The Hobbit 3.75" Figure Five-Pack Series 02 - Set of 3 TBD10050 - The Hobbit 3.75" Figure Five-Pack Series 02 - Bilbo Burglar Pack TBD10051 - The Hobbit 3.75" Figure Five-Pack Series 02 - Mirkwood Pack TBD10052 - The Hobbit 3.75" Figure Five-Pack Series 02 - Thorin Adventure Pack TBD10053 - The Hobbit 6" Figure Series 02 - Set of 3 TBD10054 - The Hobbit 6" Figure Series 02 - Azog TBD10055 - The Hobbit 6" Figure Series 02 - Legolas TBD10056 - The Hobbit 6" Figure Series 02 - Radagast

We have recently been informed that these figures have now become an exclusive to another online retailer. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience these cancellations have caused. At this time all remaining preorders for these items have been removed from your BBTS account accordingly.
Thank you for your understanding and have a wonderful day!
Sincerely,
BBTS Customer Care

Back