The Bridge Direct's The Hobbit Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any word on which ONLINE retailer will get the DOS figures...everyone else is cancelling their pre-orders...so assuming either Amazon or TRU.com??

I read somewhere that they were going to put all the dwarves in one big pack. I would love to have that set. Around here they are just too hard to get. Walmart sells just a few and that's it.

Yeah, I believe a giant dwarf pack is coming. I will get all of this wave but I want to do it as cheap as possible.

Well, Yazneg is new here for us in the States. He was available last year to UK customers. They're building the 6" a little slower but I think we'll see almost all the same characters.

Is there any news when might Bridge Direct release their Desolation of Smaug figures revealed at SDCC:impatient:? I have all the figures from AUJ; I would love to add Radagast, Azog and the other Dwarves.

Has anyone seen the DOS figures on sale at their local toy stores? Unfortunately, the official distributor of these toys in Australia, Big Balloon, has just answered my enquiry regarding the release of these toys here, and they said that they won't be releasing the next range of toys. :confused::(:(:(

Has anyone seen the DOS figures on sale at their local toy stores? Unfortunately, the official distributor of these toys in Australia, Big Balloon, has just answered my enquiry regarding the release of these toys here, and they said that they won't be releasing the next range of toys. :confused::(:(:(

Are you sure? I am in Australia as well and am looking forward to wave 2 figures for the 3.75 inch line. This is really unfortunate news. Will there be sold in New Zealand?

Back