The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not only that but the almost universal disdain for Episode 1 has given us a real sense of community. Is it so wrong that I want that to last? :rotfl
They really should have released this on Christmas Day. The unity and brotherly love has been universal. OT, PT, ST, TCW, and Holiday Special fans all coming together as one. Nothing in all of SW has ever united the fanbase like this.

Even Israel and Iran just announced joint construction of a $6 million interactive museum dedicated to mocking the first episode of BOBF, lol.

I think I just saw Joe Biden reacting faster than Boba Fett.

Boba Booster
giphy.webp

Well the bad news here is that this first episode set a precedent - Boba can't get into too much of a scrape or he needs to bail to his bacta tank. Not sure how he was able to do what he did to a squad of stormtroopers, but episode 1 shows that he is going to need to rely on the tank and not exert himself physically against enemies. That is not a Boba Fett show I care to watch honestly. Usually this type of storyline is about someone in power of others for a long time and is losing his grip on it. Boba is trying to acquire more power while losing his. *Sigh*

I still can’t believe that Kate Bishop got better more thrilling and dynamic action scenes than Boba freaking Fett! :slap
I'm not surprised in the least. How could anyone believe that Temeura Morrison could look in any way dynamic without a stunt double? I mean Hailee Steinfeld at least looks the part, even if she didn't do most of those stunts. Just looking at them in their respective costumes tells you everything you need to know...

Soon as it ended my son said “wait that’s it” quickly followed by my wife with “Aww he’s such a cute sweetheart” :slap

:gah:
When it was over my son said "well that was interesting." Interesting?? Ugh. Awesome, cool, fun, exciting--Those are the words that should come out of the mouths of 12 year olds after watching a brand new SW show. Not something diplomatic like "interesting," lol.

Well the bad news here is that this first episode set a precedent - Boba can't get into too much of a scrape or he needs to bail to his bacta tank. Not sure how he was able to do what he did to a squad of stormtroopers, but episode 1 shows that he is going to need to rely on the tank and not exert himself physically against enemies. That is not a Boba Fett show I care to watch honestly. Usually this type of storyline is about someone in power of others for a long time and is losing his grip on it. Boba is trying to acquire more power while losing his. *Sigh*

Too much stress and the green pigs have to rush Boba to his tank, right in the middle of a meeting or something. Quickly, he blew a gasket again. Put him in his flashback tank. :lol
When it was over my son said "well that was interesting." Interesting?? Ugh. Awesome, cool, fun, exciting--Those are the words that should come out of the mouths of 12 year olds after watching a brand new SW show. Not something diplomatic like "interesting," lol.
You should show them Matrix Resurrections.

Back