The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean it does sound like 40 year old audio so it’s authentic at least :lol

It’ll only improve though I suppose, but I don’t see them going back and updating these shows with the new audio and effects in future.

FK-eEHXUUAATvb5

....You know, apropos of nothing, since when do Duros have pointed teeth? Is that a thing they do? Never noticed that about them before.
They don't but pretty sure Cad always had fangs. Just to make him look more intimidating I guess.

1644250121992.png

Nothing intimidating cool or bad ass about cartoon Cad.

Live action = Intimidating cool and bad ass.

He is definitely more sinister and evil looking in The Mandalorian err BOBF. If you like old westerns and Star Wars he is a near perfect design combining the two. Will look killer on a shelf with Cobb Vanth. I'll be really sad if HT doesn't make them both.

Last edited:
I’m surprised he didn’t have the toothpick in his live action scene.
Hat brim needs to be bigger.

Add:
12: Hovering Slave One (or whatever the f it's called now) OVER THE SARLACC PIT looking for armor he was wearing when he escaped er, crawled out of the pit.
13: Allowing idiot mayor majordomo to be at strategizing meeting (and allowing him to speak!) How is he NOT dead already?
14: Not knowing how to fly his own ship and nearly wrecking it in the palace hanger.

I'm sure there's a lot more (like constantly saying "I am Boba Fett" like some pull-string doll) but...we all get the point. And now Rodriguez returns next week to finish off the hatchet job. What a shocking disappointment.
Whatever I might have thought about this character died when he felt obligated to tell an android bunny he was Boba Fett. It's like telling a coffeepot your name before you turn it on.

Too right!

Just hoping that he does some cool stuff in the finale before Boba inevitably takes him out. :slap :gah:

After everything we've seen so far in this mess of a series, it's hard to imagine Boba shooting down Cad Bane. Is his blaster even loaded?
At this point I don't think I'd want him to. I just see Boba as a clown now.
I'd prefer it if Cad survives. We've only just got him in live action and I'd like the possibility he'll appear in other shows.
If they must kill him off, I'd want Cobb Vanth to be the one to do it. Maybe Mando.

After everything we've seen so far in this mess of a series, it's hard to imagine Boba shooting down Cad Bane. Is his blaster even loaded?
I'd prefer it if Cad survives. We've only just got him in live action and I'd like the possibility he'll appear in other shows.
If they must kill him off, I'd want Cobb Vanth to be the one to do it. Maybe Mando.
I'm hoping he sticks around for future series. No way this Fett could do it. :lol

Mr Doomcock with BOBF rumours... Most sound plausible.

It sounds like my theory as to why BOBF was so bad may be accurate.... :yess:

:lol

Can't wait to see the finale crapfest. An extended scene involving the Mod Squad Power Rangers - deffo a Rodriguez episode. Let's see if they've kept it in there. :lol

He'll probably be standing exposed with his helmet off and Cad Bane will utter the old Vader line "All too easy" and draw a bead on him from the shadows. Fennec will see CB and tackle Boba to save him. Fett then miraculously kills Bane, as when he hits the ground he accidentally activates his entire allotment of whistling birds. :D

Back