The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We won’t see Din because he is heading up the new Sequel Trilogy. Makes sense. A small price to pay for salvation.

Boba just took control of Jabba’s empire in one minute :lol

Can’t wait for this show!

Who could imagine that the conductor from the famous Twilight Zone episode Stop at Wiloughby would be the bad ass voice of Fett in ESB.

6EC4E81B-8BD2-4B8D-B73E-54ED143E47FF.jpg

We won’t see Din because he is heading up the new Sequel Trilogy. Makes sense. A small price to pay for salvation.

Boba just took control of Jabba’s empire in one minute :lol

Can’t wait for this show!

But is this gonna be one of those things where it's never good enough for the long term Boba fans?

I'll watch if 1) Din D'jarin shows up and 2) the writing doesn't suck, which IMO is the the critical flash point for all these shows. Disney opened these floodgates but not sure there's enough good writers and directors available.

Back when there were those rumors that Pedro was pissed he didn't get more scenes with his helmet off, I remember reading that the show would be more of an anthology moving forward. This is probably how that rumor got started.

I am no Boba fan.

But I?ll watch, anything SW related. But the had better do more than make it Bobas greatest baddass moments.

Who are we kidding, if it?s not exactly that Boba fans will riot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am no Boba fan.

But I?ll watch, anything SW related. But the had better do more than make it Bobas greatest baddass moments.[...]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks to his betters like Koska continuing the OT tradition of handing his ass to him, I'm not worried about it. We'll probably see lots of Fennec badassery while she's protecting him, as he comes to grips with his fraudulent shtick falling apart and has to own who he really is. I hope they delve into this unique Star Wars relationship. :D

Thanks to his betters like Koska continuing the OT tradition of handing his ass to him, I'm not worried about it. We'll probably see lots of Fennec badassery while she's protecting him, as he comes to grips with his fraudulent shtick falling apart and has to own who he really is. I hope they delve into this unique Star Wars relationship. :D

The latest rumor is they convert Jabba's palace into a dojo and Fennec spends the entire series teaching him self-defense. :D

I'd love it if the season opener is all about showing how he escaped the Sarlacc.

Yep.. That would be great.

We also have a full year for Fett to get into better shape :)

When is the next SW anything supposed to come out on Disney +?? I am riding a Mandalorian high right now.

Yep.. That would be great.

We also have a full year for Fett to get into better shape :)

When is the next SW anything supposed to come out on Disney +?? I am riding a Mandalorian high right now.

TBOBF and Mando S3 both December 2021.

The others 2022 and 2023.

I think what most are missing is that Fett will only be a limited series (for now) with just 5 episodes which will in essence make a total of 13 consecutive episodes in 2021 because I think Fett goes straight into Mando S3.

Coping from my post in the other thread as it's relevant to both:

Interview with the man himself. Sounds like he confirms The Book of Boba Fett and Season 3 are different projects.

This doesn't say "The Mandalorian Season 3" to me.
2yy6Zdf.png

The only thing I didn't like about the post-credit scene of Boba taking the throne was the goofy way he was staring down at his own feet as he descended each step, clearly making sure that he didn't miss one which really made him look like a cosplayer trying on his helmet for the first time. Come on TM you've got to suck it up and take those steps with your head held high and if you slip you slip. That's what multiple takes and insurance policies are for, lol.

Yep, lol. Hopefully RR can convince his buddy QT to direct at least one episode. Jango Unchained, lol.

:lol

BTW, who writes these articles? It clearly states in the release that it's "set within the timeline of The Mandalorian" yet they go on to write "It is currently unknown if The Book of Boba Fett will take place as a prequel series, or a congruent series with a heavy presence of flashbacks." Um, learn to read pal!

The only thing I didn't like about the post-credit scene of Boba taking the throne was the goofy way he was staring down at his own feet as he descended each step, clearly making sure that he didn't miss one which really made him look like a cosplayer trying on his helmet for the first time. Come on TM you've got to suck it up and take those steps with your head held high and if you slip you slip. That's what multiple takes and insurance policies are for, lol.

And his own natural padding lol

Back