The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's pretty amazing, for years fanboys has offered their right nut to get a Boba Fett show... and now that's its been announced, there's three guys in here making juvenile jokes and no one is talking about Boba...

... except in the other thread about how he got his ass kicked yet again... by a girl.

I think I'll change my name to Nolan Grogu.... so girls think I'm intelligent AND adorable.

Great idea lol

You would think with the global pandemic there would be more geeks in here lol

That's ok I only require my usual group of 15 to be content.

What are you talking about? There's been a massive influx of new members this year. A mere 99.99999% of them have been spambots.

Whats funny about Book of Fett is that right after watching the show I saw this thread and just thought it was a new book... I then was reading the Mando thread about Fat Bib Fortuna... I had no idea what everyone was talking about..

Then it dawned on me. :lol

ST is not dead!

The Magazine of Rose Tico just announced!

:lol :lol

You sure you did not see this.

248781_2.jpg

Alleged crew stickers.

Looks like Mando Season 3 is now under the codename of "Buccaneer" but also marked as Season 1, so it's no longer "The Mandalorian". Probably gonna be "The Mandalorians" :lol. Since they did say they'd like to do multiple character POVs going forward.

The Book of Boba Fett is also labelled as Season 1, so it may be more than just a limited series.

UjKQmf6.png

Alleged crew stickers.

Looks like Mando Season 3 is now under the codename of "Buccaneer" but also marked as Season 1, so it's no longer "The Mandalorian". Probably gonna be "The Mandalorians" :lol. Since they did say they'd like to do multiple character POVs going forward.

The Book of Boba Fett is also labelled as Season 1, so it may be more than just a limited series.

UjKQmf6.png

I see him gunning down a wookie and a gam, and you thought the Mando releases were bad. This has Boba Fett in the title - you will get every character that appears on screen and 5 variants of S1 Boba!

I see him gunning down a wookie and a gam, and you thought the Mando releases were bad. This has Boba Fett in the title - you will get every character that appears on screen and 5 variants of S1 Boba!

Black Krrsantan from the comics is set to appear in "Mando Season 3" apparently, which now appears to be a separete show, so that could be the Wookiee.

Back