The Blitzway Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For some reason every time I think of Blitzway I think of certain films.

Godfather
Blade Runner
Scarface v2
Warriors
Gangs of New York

Yeah, I loved The 5th Element, but it's kinda girly. Blitzway is about manly movies. They'd make their dolls out of meat if they could.

Martin Scorsese's Cape Fear - Max Cady! This would be an awesome figure!

Blitzway would make amazing figures of The Fifth Element...even if you are not a fan of the movie you have to appreciate the character / costume design and who can argue with a great licensed sixth scale Bruce Willis!

dude the best part about the movie ain't the actors or costumes it's the background & environment designs.

still one of the best.

dude the best part about the movie ain't the actors or costumes it's the background & environment designs.

still one of the best.

Costumes designed by Gaultier and they kicked ass - though yeah, apart from Zorg and maybe Ruby Rhod, the main player costumes were bland compared to the minor characters.

Would only get Johnny if he came with Exclusive Skeleton Halloween outfit.
:wink1:
Problem is you would need another sculpt and no 1/6 companies are willing to do that anymore. That and Daniel would need another large accessory.... 4fd8d4e2d2f72f0cdca581b3ffec770e.jpg

Blade Runner all the way- maybe just maybe HT may have it...was mentioned by Howard in the past they were looking into it?

I reckon hot toys will announce a deckard from blade runner to coincide with the sequel, total speculation but I'd love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure how many of you guys have seen this pretty interesting to see their Partners......See they are partners with MGM I wonder if they'd do something like Wizard of oz? It's not something I see selling crazily well in 1:6 though. :dunno

Just very interesting to see who their partners are here are the bigger names.

Universal
MGM
21st centre FOX
Dam Toys
Studio Canal
Bruce Lee enterprise

Screen Shot 2017-01-15 at 19.08.10.jpg

Universal - Scarface and Carlito
Fox - Fight Club
Damtoys - Universal Soldier
Studiocanal has the T1 and T2 rights

It'd be cool if they used their connection with Universal to make Jaws. But I'm convinced that'll never happen now.

Yeah Jaws is way overdue. What's keeping figures from being made? Is it likeness rights? Can't get the license? Lack of interest?

Not sure how many of you guys have seen this pretty interesting to see their Partners......See they are partners with MGM I wonder if they'd do something like Wizard of oz? It's not something I see selling crazily well in 1:6 though. :dunno

Just very interesting to see who their partners are here are the bigger names.

Universal
MGM
21st centre FOX
Dam Toys
Studio Canal
Bruce Lee enterprise

View attachment 316859

Twentieth Century Fox - Die Hard

giphy.gif

I wonder if they would do anything from the Alien films or Predator films ?

Virtually no chance. Hot Toys owns that license and won't give it up, they're stingy ****s.

Warner Brothers owns The Wizard of Oz.

Back