The Batcave Display Project - WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool stuff, Ecko. I had to do a double take a few times because the rock looks so real.

That looks great so far, can't wait to see more. The floor should be very interesting.

Dude!!!! Awesome job so far!:rock

WOW!!! Awesome work Ecko!

Again , thanks Freaks for all the awesome comments , it means alot :1-1:

I'm putting this on hold for a few days so i can build a commission piece . I should get back to this by Monday :yess:

Thats Is Some Nice work There Mike...Love it! Who needs Enterbay or Hot toys to add Dios with the figures when we got Mr. EcKo:clap

The new pics look great! That's gonna be one insanely cool display when it's finished! :rock

HUGE HUGE HUGE Thank you to Mike for making me a batcave diorama for my EB batman. :1-1:
Good lord it turned out even better than I can imagine.
It truly gives the figure a museum piece look.
Thank you sooo much brother, this has become the centerpiece in my collection!!!

cave9-101A.jpg

realbat2A.jpg

cave9-102A.jpg

cave9-105A.jpg

bats9-103AA.jpg

HUGE HUGE HUGE Thank you to Mike for making me a batcave diorama for my EB batman. :1-1:
Good lord it turned out even better than I can imagine.
It truly gives the figure a museum piece look.
Thank you sooo much brother, this has become the centerpiece in my collection!!!

:clap Daaaaaaaaaamn Remy your photography skills are amazing brother . I'm glad your happy with the Dio . Thanks for the business :hi5:

Awesome job Mike!

Coming from you Seb , Thanks alot , i really appreciate it buddy :hi5:

outstanding mike!!!!! like always.....:clap:clap

Thank you Sir :hi5:

I'll try to take more pics of it later on with the bats.
I forgot to install them in the beginning and after I accidentally dropped my acrylic case, I'm scared to touch the base again. :lol

It does look sweet with the the bats though. :hi5:
Amazing job on this piece man. Very nice touch on the clear plastic inside the bat symbol.

I cant thank you enough for this diorama buddy, The EB batman is already amazing, and paired with your dio, its a museum piece.
Thanks again Brother. :1-1:

I'll try to take more pics of it later on with the bats.
I forgot to install them in the beginning and after I accidentally dropped my acrylic case, I'm scared to touch the base again. :lol

It does look sweet with the the bats though. :hi5:
Amazing job on this piece man. Very nice touch on the clear plastic inside the bat symbol.

I cant thank you enough for this diorama buddy, The EB batman is already amazing, and paired with your dio, its a museum piece.
Thanks again Brother. :1-1:

:1-1: Thanks Fernando for the kind words brother :hi5:

Sweet mike......that is some art right there brotha

Thanks Odell :hi5:

Back