The Batcave Display Project - WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couple more pics. :)

bats9-108A.jpg

cave9-106A.jpg

bats9-109A.jpg

bats9-1010A.jpg

HUGE HUGE HUGE Thank you to Mike for making me a batcave diorama for my EB batman. :1-1:
Good lord it turned out even better than I can imagine.
It truly gives the figure a museum piece look.
Thank you sooo much brother, this has become the centerpiece in my collection!!!

cave9-101A.jpg

realbat2A.jpg

cave9-102A.jpg

cave9-105A.jpg

bats9-103AA.jpg

Congrats Remy! Truly amazing! Great job on the dios Mike! They look incredible! :clap

Thanks buddy. I almost didnt add them cause I was worried that it may look distracting.
Glad I decided to give it a try.
My little kiddo got to see it for the first time last weekend and the bats were the first thing he noticed. :lol

Thanks buddy. I almost didnt add them cause I was worried that it may look distracting.
Glad I decided to give it a try.
My little kiddo got to see it for the first time last weekend and the bats were the first thing he noticed. :lol

That is awesome. I'm glad you like it buddy

I'm new to this world and just started my collection on 4/7/13 and I've been on this forum since then and have been so inspired from works like yours. Great work Mr. EcKo and execution!

Are you selling these?

I'm new to this world and just started my collection on 4/7/13 and I've been on this forum since then and have been so inspired from works like yours. Great work Mr. EcKo and execution!

Are you selling these?

Yes i have a thread on it but nobody has commissioned me , just one other fella .

Link - https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116184

Thanks for the kind words , much appreciated :hi5:

I never saw this until it just got bumped up, but wow!! A true work of art. Very nicely done. :thud:

Totally awesome work! :)

Thanks guys , i appreciate it :hi5:

Back