The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread- Open SPOILERS -enter at own risk!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread

i thought the film was painfully one dimensional... i hesitate to use the word "film"... The Dark Knight was a "film"... this was a typical Marvel cookies cutter cartoon. as a long term comic book fan, i know these characters deserve more.

i thought the film was painfully one dimensional... i hesitate to use the word "film"... The Dark Knight was a "film"... this was a typical Marvel cookies cutter cartoon. as a long term comic book fan, i know these characters deserve more.

that was one of the dumbest things i've heard on this board...

I cant add to much to what everybody else said except: I am really glad they paid respect to my winky and spent an abundent amount of time on Scarlett's backside during the loki interrogation scene

"He's adopted."

:lol

Sometimes you're lucky to get just one really great moment in your average movie. This had a good dozen.

Loki catching the arrow made grown women in the crowd cuss in awe both times I saw it. This movie is kind of an overload of awesomeness that I fear will spoil us for future superhero movies--now that Whedon has shown us how fun and engaging it can be, we will want that all the time and won't accept less.

My youngest son asked when the movie would be over during the middle section on the helicarrier, but when they hit New York and the climax got going, he was standing up out of his seat and shouting at the screen. The Hulk/Loki moment got one of the biggest reactions from him that I've ever seen from a movie. It was pure little boy joy.

that was one of the dumbest things i've heard on this board...

lol stop hugging whedon's nuts and face reality. it was an entertaining movie, but very predictable and not very complex. well, you are seeing it a 3rd time so that may speak to your ability to comprehend this film in a single viewing.

He's adopted

Legolas

Mother's drapes

Arrow catch

We have a hulk

Hulk Thor punch

Hulk Loki smash

Son you have a condition

All great moments :lol

the Hulk/Loki moment got the same reaction out of me lol...one of the many, many great moments in this epic film!

lol stop hugging whedon's nuts and face reality. it was an entertaining movie, but very predictable and not very complex. well, you are seeing it a 3rd time so that may speak to your ability to comprehend this film in a single viewing.

One time I went to Disneyland and there was a grumpy old man sitting there all alone on a bench just reading a newspaper and refusing to have any fun. You remind me of that guy.

I dont care who made it. I've never seen anything made by him before so it had no impact on me whatsoever. Watching the film once was all I needed to comprehend it, but nice try with the insult. Maybe you watch movies more than once because you can't keep up, don't assume the same for others.

I don't recall the point break or bag of weed but yeah I missed the galaga and boot/ant :lol

Maybe I need to see it a 3rd time

I just though those two worked well for Stark since he made it his mission to irritate the others at first

He's adopted

Legolas

Mother's drapes

Arrow catch

We have a hulk

Hulk Thor punch

Hulk Loki smash

Son you have a condition

All great moments :lol

Indeed all great moments as a LOTR fan I did like the Legolas comment quite a bit. :lol

the legolas comment was awesome! I though RDJ did his best job yet at the witty "iron" clad hero!

Big bag of weed, Legolas and Hulk vs Loki made me lol pretty hard.

Void, how can you not remeber bag of weed?

How do you keep calm banner? :lol

When Harry Dean Stanton showed up as the security guard, I wanted this to happen.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_S1F1Zha_k"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_S1F1Zha_k[/ame]

Back