The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread- Open SPOILERS -enter at own risk!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread

I know his thingy on his thingy, you know the thingy, was in Thor. In one of the rooms.

His thingy wasn't complete with those five thingys though :D

Yes. But if I said it, people would know what it is. And i'm too lazy for spoiler tags. :D

How come Odin doesn't wear the thingy?
It would be tougher to steal and make him even more powerful if that's possible.

How come Odin doesn't wear the thingy?
It would be tougher to steal and make him even more powerful if that's possible.

Too big for his hand. It'd make Anthony Hopkins look like Ludacris in that Get Back music video.

The stand out moment for me
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Just came back from my first viewing. Simply incredible! Talk about 2.5 hr nerdgasm. Everything just worked, the dialogue, the action, the cgi. Great job by Whedon.

The audience got a kick out of pretty much every Hulk moment. He was given in small doses which made it work nicely. The only thing I didn't like and I know it's a minor thing, was BW pullling out her tiny pistols just looked silly. I knew I wasn't going to like this scene after watching it in the trailer and even within the full context, it just seemed ridiculous.

Overall, a solid 9.5/10. I'm going for my second viewing tomorrow and hopefully one more viewing next weekend.

Gonna check this out tonight. Had no interest, but i'm hearing good things from you kiddies so...........

(Hopefully you didn't all blow it up fan-boyish style :))

Gonna check this out tonight. Had no interest, but i'm hearing good things from you kiddies so...........

(Hopefully you didn't all blow it up fan-boyish style :))

If you need another reason, they showed the new Spidy trailer in 3D. Looked really good.:D

I thought the 3D added nothing

I'm fact it made some parts such as the first scene and the scene with Thor and Iron Man way too dark for my liking

There's a scene with Thor and Ironman? Spoiler, dude!

:D

OK, that makes life easier if I don't have to race around trying to find a 3D seat available. Thanks guys!

I'm not a big fan of 3D at the cinema... I get headaches, my eyes hurt, don't like wearing the stupid glasses, the image is blurry and just too dark. :monkey4

I didn't think I'd dig it going in but I enjoyed the Imax 3D. The effect was really amazing in a few shots. But I'll definitely see it again in 2D for comparison.

I didn't think I'd dig it going in but I enjoyed the Imax 3D. The effect was really amazing in a few shots. But I'll definitely see it again in 2D.

Is the 3D technology used at Imax RealD 3D? :dunno Curious... we don't have Imax cinemas in Sweden..

Back