The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread- Open SPOILERS -enter at own risk!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread

I'd really like to know what you thought during the

Spoiler Spoiler:
scene.

Come to think of it: I just HATE when people talk in the theatre, but this movie is so much more with the reactions of the other viewers. I enjoyed the movie a whole lot less with a near silent audience then I did at the fan screening and midnight premiere where people cheered, laughed and didn't hold back on their comments during the screening.

That scene is one of the best I have seen in the cinema. Truly amazing!

Agreed, the audience really made this film great to watch. Everyone was brought together.

Probably my favorite part in the whole movie is when
Spoiler Spoiler:

I really think it was a BIG mistake to show Hulk catching Iron Man in the trailer. Just think how amazing that moment would have been in the film if you didn't know it was coming.

I completely forgot that scene in the trailer where he catches Iron Man so I was still amazed.:D

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Du82CCC52wQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Just got back from this and I was completely blown away....amazing movie, everything was just unreal and perfect. Couldn't ask for anything better, 10/10 :clap :D

This movie was perfect. Met and even exceeded my monstrous expectations. Major props to Marvel. They had a plan and saw it finished to perfection. Iron Man and Hulk were the standouts, easily. But Loki and the rest of the team were great, and Black Widow was a nice surprise. She wasn't just eye candy.

I cannot stop thinking about all the little moments throughout this film. Has it been said yet, will Joss be involved with Avengers 2? I hope so.

Another to note:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Probably my favorite part in the whole movie is when
Spoiler Spoiler:

Man, that part gave me such huge goosebumps. I wanted to jump out of my seat in excitement but knew I better leave that for when I see it at home.

Is it just me or does anyone else want a HT figure of the Chitari (spelling) leader? Thought he looked creepy as hell.

There is a lot being credited to Whedon in the reviews and the glee that really isn't all him but that you can't deny, he knows how to write humorous scenes with big groups, personalities and tough situations. I haven't even seen the film yet and am expecting that in spades.

It was near 4 am when I got home so I wasn't even gonna try to think that hard to write something out, but now that I've had some sleep here are my thoughts:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Excellent review Josh,you nailed it 100%.

I'm really glad I paid a bit extra to see it in Imax 3D. I'm usually not impressed with 3D conversions but I was really blown away by the presentation with this one. I went to the midnight show and the whole building had a fun party atmosphere. Some of the scenes discussed already really brought the house down. I really felt like I was watching this generations "Star Wars."

Loki...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Good. Deserves it. It's a superhero flick that delivers.

:exactly::exactly::exactly:

I'm really glad I paid a bit extra to see it in Imax 3D. I'm usually not impressed with 3D conversions but I was really blown away by the presentation with this one. I went to the midnight show and the whole building had a fun party atmosphere. Some of the scenes discussed already really brought the house down. I really felt like I was watching this generations "Star Wars."

Well said. :exactly::lecture:exactly:

I'm hoping that the character makes an appearance in either IM3 or more likely Thor which will lead to Avengers 2 and that epic episode.

Hey, has anyone wondered if the appearance of
Spoiler Spoiler:
has much to do with the rumored Guardians of the Galaxy project.

Back