The Avengers or Man of Steel!!??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which do you prefer, The Avengers or Man of Steel?

• Total voters
That's your opinion and your filling in blanks and contradictions in the plot by saying its magic it doesn't need to make sense. As I said before u can reconcile the differences that's fine but again I base things on what I see and how a movie holds true to its own established logic and world. That scene felt completely out of place too me in the movie. I don't need to know who has a bigger **** cap or IM and I definitely don't need to see them argue like kids on the playground.

Your point or whatever you're meaning to say doesn't make sense in context of the Avengers movie.

Loki's mind control by touching the staff to someones chest isn't what the staff was doing in the scene on the Hellicarrier, it was just exerting like an agitation field that broke as soon as the Avenger's had something else to fixate on (the attack). The touch to the torso was total mental domination, there was no total domination in its presense just agitation, you seriously couldn't discern the difference between it causing petty bickering and the torso touch having Hawkeye shooting his fellow SHIELD members? :dunno

The Avengers was a far better movie. MoS was a mess. I don't understand why Zod always had a dip of Skoal in his lip. His power to leave behind plastic bottles with tobacco juice is legendary.

The Avengers was a far better movie. MoS was a mess. I don't understand why Zod always had a dip of Skoal in his lip. His power to leave behind plastic bottles with tobacco juice is legendary.

The General doesn't need no stink'n bottle, he swallows that $#!+ whole, and ****s flaming meteoric tobacco chunks at the speed of sound.

Not even on the same level. MOS was atrocious. The Avengers all the way.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Avengers hands down! I downloaded onto my ipad and watch it when I can. Flawed yes, perfect, no, but still fun and way better writing than Man of Stunk. The best comic movie in my opinion! Marvel did something that DC only hopes it can do. The amazing part is that they used second tier heroes. If Dc can't do it with their heavy hitters they have a big problem.

There are 2 options missing: "I'm a fan of both companies and I prefer MOS/avengers.

That said, MoS for me, better plot, more character development, more heart, etc etc.

Its funny, but with the exception of the original Joe series, I started off as a pure DC reader, but I definitely have much more Marvel reading time in over the years.

Its funny, but with the exception of the original Joe series, I started off as a pure DC reader, but I definitely have much more Marvel reading time in over the years.

Yeah, me too, I'm primarily a DC fan it's just that IMO DC hasn't been doing great in the new 52, and Marvel is doing a lot of interesting stuff lately and overall has lighter reading.

But the DC arcs I've read, being less than Marvel's are great enough to take the banner of DC fan instead of Marvel fan.

I don't love either film but I easily prefer The Avengers, someone put it quite simply for MOS, "MOS was just... boring", kind of how I felt.

Back