The Amazing Spider-Man - OPEN SPOILERS NOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Amazing Spider-Man

Trailer is very cool. Im really excited for this. The Raimi films really disappointed me but this looks really good. Fingers crossed.

Really like the music. Really like everything so far. (But like i said, not too big on the origin again.) But i guess they're acting like the Raimi films don't exist, and that's fine by me they were mediocre IMO.

Really like the music. Really like everything so far. (But like i said, not too big on the origin again.) But i guess they're acting like the Raimi films don't exist, and that's fine by me they were mediocre IMO.

Totally agree, the Raimi films weren't terrible, but i just found them really disappointing. But this looks really good. Love the music too and, unlike most, I love the new suit. I think it looks really cool. I hated the Raimi version just because it looked so CG. As for the origin story, while i dont think we really need it again, it looks like there could be a lot of character development, so if it gets us really invested in the character then i dont mind seeing it again.

I also like is when he falls, shoots his web and then swings, that has weight and feels right.

I also like is when he falls, shoots his web and then swings, that has weight and feels right.

Yeah, feels much less fake than the previous films. Really hoping for this to live up to my expectations. Im a big fan of spiderman but really felt that the last films didn't work out well. As i said, they weren't terrible, they just didnt seem right to me.

Actually just saw it in the post above... Wouldn't load before weird... Cool trailer, can wait to see it in better quality!

I hope that Mirrors Edge-styled CGI first person sprint was for the trailer only!

C'MON KIDS, DON'T MAKE ME DO EVERYTHING :)

[ame="https://youtu.be/2y2fjab6Xsc"]302 Found[/ame]

Back