The Amazing Spider-Man - OPEN SPOILERS NOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Amazing Spider-Man

:dunno:dunno:dunno:dunno

These are the Raimi conceptuals BTW:
webshooter5ct.jpg

Thanks for the pics :hi5: ....maybe he does make them out of a watch case...raimi's look good too but not as funtional....seems like you wouldnt be able to store any web fluid in raimi's

More shots of the Raimi:

webshooter-close-up-comp-x800.jpg

cimg0035qi7.jpg

Given the comic alternative, they both were leaps forward

AmazingSpider-ManWebshooters2500125.jpg

If there's a trilogy i'm sure all of this stuff will evolve. Suit, web-shooters etc. Should be fun to see.

Edit. I never knew DS made web-shooters.

So teaser this week with Cap. Online hopefully sooner.

Spoilers, Possibly anyway.

“1. Trailer opens with Peter Parker [Andrew Garfield] being beaten by bullies, one of which is played by Chris Zylka.
2. Shots of Dr.Connors [Rhys Ifans] being injected by a greenish fluid in a lab.
3. Shot of Parker being bitten by a spider,in his own house in what appears to be an attic lab.
4. Shots of Gwen Stacy’s face, Uncle Ben’s face and Aunt May’s face.
5. Shot of an alley with Ben [Martin Sheen] and Parker, then one of a dying Ben who utters ‘With Greatest power must come greatest responsibility, never forget that.’
6. Shot of Parker putting on the costume, camera angle from his back. He turns and is now atop The Empire State Building.
7. Goes black for a few seconds, we hear some monstrous sounds and cut to Connors’ lab where his foot transforms into a scaly one. Goes black and we hear roars.
8. Then we see a giant web with the title The Amazing Spider-Man. Coming Next Summer in 3d and Imax.”

I do wish his gloves were red in this movie but it's not a deal breaker.

Captain America with ASM and Avengers sneaks? Movie of the summer in terms of multiple simultaneous geekgasms?

Potter is a great series. Don't knock it til you've tried them. At least read the books before casting judgement.

As for Spider-Man I hope it lives up to the standards of the Marvel movies released this year. But from the looks of it, this movie might just be another disappointment.

Back