The Amazing Spider-Man - OPEN SPOILERS NOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Amazing Spider-Man

The only thing that may save this reboot for me is if they do the Lizard right... After the Venom thing... If they screw up 2 major badies in a role Spiderman movies can stop being made for all I care... People are already hoping tha Doc Ock will be done again but I dont want to see him done again... Do Venom first with justice Doc Ock was one of the few things that the other Spidermans got right...

:exactly: Molina was perfect as Doc Ock, recasting him would be like recasting the joker for the dark knight rises!:cuckoo:

I want to break that ____ing giraffe neck of his.

spidermannewew1.jpg

So that is where he got the material for the suit. :lol

I have to be honest, I like nothing i've seen so far, nothing. I'm sure once it comes out and I see it things will change. Thank God HT's picked up the Spidey 3 license when they did.

So the dork from Social Network is Peter? Meh. We'll see. I'll see anything Spidey so i'm there either way.

REALLY diggin this photo. Thx for the higher res pics.

Just screams SM to me, Tobey never really did, i never bought him as SM, i did only as Peter.

14Jul2011.jpg

Tobey never really did, i never bought him as SM, i did only as Peter.

When you receive your HT Spider-Man 3 figure turn it into me. When it starts shipping I'll PM you with my address and details.

shooters.jpg

The Amazing Spider-Man prop builder goes to The Buckle, buys a couple gladiator Fossil watches and BAM! instant web shooters.

No kidding right... they look pretty bad... but most likely we'll barely see them on screen... so... :dunno

So that is where he got the material for the suit. :lol

:goodpost::goodpost::exactly:
:rotfl

When you receive your HT Spider-Man 3 figure turn it into me. When it starts shipping I'll PM you with my address and details.

No thx.

It's not really a SM3 figure to me just a plain SM figure. Just how the HT Supes was just a Superman figure and not a Routh Supes figure.

While I get what you mean, you seriously won't look at that Hot Toys figure as a Spider-Man movie figure?

How did you not "buy" the Spider-Man in the previous films?

spider-man-41.jpg

spider-man-2_l.jpg

Spidey.jpg

While I get what you mean, you seriously won't look at that Hot Toys figure as a Spider-Man movie figure?

How did you not "buy" the Spider-Man in the previous films?

Sure, i'll look at it as BOTH!

It was mostly in the unmasked scenes. It wasn't a biggie, i dunno, something never clicked for me.

I don't think those films hold up real well for me. I can't re-watch them over and over like i can other superhero movies. (too many WTF Raimi moments) Tobey was an awesome PP. Just didn't believe it when i saw him without the mask on. (maybe that's what Raimi intended:dunno)

It was mostly in the unmasked scenes. It wasn't a biggie, i dunno, something never clicked for me.

Not even in the first one when he goes into the aparment for the Thanksgiving meal and Norman, Aunt May, Mary Jane and Harry walk in? I thought that was well done.

Not even in the first one when he goes into the aparment for the Thanksgiving meal and Norman, Aunt May, Mary Jane and Harry walk in? I thought that was well done.

Sure that was a great scene. There were lots of great scenes. Just a lot of bad ones as well.

(IMO)

Back