The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the sculpted arms since they're exposed but it makes posing very limited.

Check out the posing possibilities of the Buffy figures compared to the Babysitter:

And I just had to brag about the zombification work Josh (DarkArtist81) did on Buffy (NOTE: This was way before the Babysitter was announced):

looks like another winner for the ol' dead line. hope they announce the next one soon.

how are the sculpted arms?

Hope I don't step on any toes being first to post pics but I took some outside shots. It took me forever to release her from the twisty (hands, feet & body) bondage.

Enjoy.

Great sculpt, she should be a bit more bloody, especially around the torn skin meets muscle section.

Now hurry up with Bio-Suit. :p

I know some people are nuts about having lots of blood on these, but personally I think it just becomes a mess at some point and doesn't let you see the gory details. The zombie ornament is my favorite zombie sculpt and has no blood at all.

I've very excited that the Babysitter looks good in hand. First, I've been dying for a female zombie, second, that she looks a bit like Dusty is just icing on the cake, and finally I've got 3 of these ordered - I'm so happy they look just like the prototypes.

Man, she turned out great!!! Hope the SDCC version is as nice :rock

She looks really darn close to the proto... unlike mister green skin :lol

Buttmunch: She looks pretty lively to me. if you look at her arm, theres blood around the scratch wound.Plus her skin tone is very pink.

I know some people are nuts about having lots of blood on these, but personally I think it just becomes a mess at some point and doesn't let you see the gory details. The zombie ornament is my favorite zombie sculpt and has no blood at all.

I've very excited that the Babysitter looks good in hand. First, I've been dying for a female zombie, second, that she looks a bit like Dusty is just icing on the cake, and finally I've got 3 of these ordered - I'm so happy they look just like the prototypes.

The ZO is decayed, he's probably a grave zombie.

She looks like Dusty?

She looks like Dusty?

Yeah, the dark haired SDCC one obviously more so. There was a 'design the dead' thread a year or so ago where I said I wanted them to make a female zombie Dead figure that looked a bit like Dusty so I'll call WIN on the babysitter figure surviving the 805 zombie color swap production vortex.

Shaun look great in this pic.

Babysiter005.jpg

Well I think he does.

Heh, I noticed in here people are wanting to get all three. This might encourage SS to make a 4th... Glowing Green or Blue haired Japan exclusive ;P

Blue haired Japanese Exclusive. :lol

I'm all for a Japanese school girl Zombie but it'd have to look like this:

185709274_248b911b50_o.jpg

Mine is out for Delivery!!!

I',m confused. i remember seeing a blond variant at one point, or did i imagine that? All I see now is the "goth" one and the red head ( personaly, I prefer the redhead)

The temporary Holy Grail of the THE DEAD line....should be interesting to see just how many FREAKS actually get her.

Back