The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I snapped this picture the other day.

Before I took the photo, I saw this and
said,

"Uh...he's not really dead, you know." :eek:

:D

I'll snap plenty but won't do the whole group shot again until Blondie and Gothie show up at the end of July.

I don't think she is as limited as we first thought. I was thinking maybe 500 but as more sites have her in stock I am thinking maybe 1000.

No, I think she will be 300... a lot of sites had the Scarface bust and the Thing International versions (which both had lower edition sizes) and Sideshow even had enough to offer through the web site. Not quite the same I know, but if only 10 or so International sites sell her, and they get 24 or 36 pieces to sell, then it could still be 300.

And play.com doesn't ship to the US, so anyone who's in the US who wants to buy from them will have to make other nonstandard shipping arrangements, which could get pricey... At least we're seeing this on several international sites now, and hope everyone on the Freaks board who wants one can get one. :joy

No So Cal collectors got her? If I'm getting mine tomorrow they should have gotten their today....

Back