The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8-bit, dude your paint skill is amazing, these look so freakishly real, are you attending the 1/6 show at frank and sons in May? Would like to meet you and talk paint work, what kind of paints do you use?

Punishment1218,
Just noticed the lyrics line "It doesn't matter how you wear your hair...it's what's inside your head". Slayer
Its not Slayer, its actually S.O.D. from the song United Forces. Unless Slayer used the same line in one of their songs.:peace

Um.....it WAS Slayer. SOD later used it. It was first used in Haunting the Chapel. I know my Slayer!

Umm.. Nope, Haunting the Chapel had

1. "Chemical Warfare"
2. "Captor of Sin"
3. "Haunting the Chapel"

and "Aggressive Perfector" on the re-released.

Live Undead had:

1: "Black Magic"
2. "Die by the Sword"
3. "Captor of Sin"
4. "The Antichrist"
5. "Evil Has No Boundaries"
6. "Show No Mercy"
7. "Aggressive Perfector"

and "Chemical Warfare" on the re-released album.

Im 100% certain that United Forces is an S.O.D song.

Last edited:
im looking for the security guard and the butcher as long as there reasonable prices,the 200 dollar prices on ebay are why theyre still on ebay I think,great figures don't get me wrong,but 200 plus dollars is a lot of money for a figure.p.m. me a price list

I was able to buy the complete Dead line last year (minus PZ of course) all either at or below MSRP. Just be patient.

Back