The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, guys. I do dig the zombies. David, that dio is amazing. I was just looking at it about an hour ago, trying to figure out how the heck you made it. It really adds something special to your excellent figure...

Almost done, Dio complete...Thanks for looking!

image_zps5871170a.jpeg

zebraten, I really like your custom work there brother! Looks great.

Can't wait to see 8bit get ahold of that clown. His heart will probably skip a beat when he sees that sculpt. Great work Madbug. You need to offer more sculpts! Your work is very nice! :rock

With no new Zombies having come out in years I'd still like to sell my set (regular additions only), but only all at once. The thrill of waiting for a new one isn’t there and I never even displayed them, just took them out of the box, looked them over and put them back.

i started some work on a Walking Dead Prison Zombie commission. the arrow denotes where the predrilled hole is. this hole is where the WGP crossbow bolt will go. the zomb's eye has been overcranked on itself as it rolls back into it's head because the crossbow bolt is buried in it's skull. i'm going to put a horseshoe pattern synthetic hairdo on it with a combover.

the coveralls are already dyed blue and semi-weathered. i'm transferring 'corrections' onto the back of the coverall. the piece will also come with a set of detainment cuffs. when the ***** hit the fan, this cat was *****ed because he had cuffs on and couldn't defend himself - hence the missing facebits.

WALKING DEAD PRISON ZOMBIE by 8-bit commando, on Flickr

WALKING DEAD PRISON ZOMBIE by 8-bit commando, on Flickr

I figured you guys here would want to know more than others. I have a SSC 2221 harbinger head sculpt and hands for sale if anyone wants them for a custom.

Back