The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never read any of the comics. In the TV show the Governor claimed she must have known them when they were alive; do you think they were her brothers?

I don't know what direction the TV show is going. I do hope it's different from the comics but in the spirit of aliases came up with 'mike and terry'.

I'm dying to know though.

WWZ Gerry Lane
IMAG1987_zps08843db4.jpg

my mini zombie collection( bad pic i know) the 1/6 zombie is a custom using a cheap but kinda good zombie head from ebay. and yes that is a world war z Jazwares figure , its terrible but i like it even so

999354_10153070659595691_112784323_n.jpg

A zombie prisoner figure I bashed using one of the great JP sculpt 8-bit paint combos. :D
Couldn't find any blue prison coveralls, so stripped, dyed, bleached, dremeled and weathered a yellow Saturday Toys set. Still need to do a bit more work on his boots tho'.

Zombie_Prisoner_2_zpsd536c3e6.jpg

Zombie_Prisoner_1_zps42741178.jpg

A zombie prisoner figure I bashed using one of the great JP sculpt 8-bit paint combos. :D
Couldn't find any blue prison coveralls, so stripped, dyed, bleached, dremeled and weathered a yellow Saturday Toys set. Still need to do a bit more work on his boots tho'.

Zombie_Prisoner_2_zpsd536c3e6.jpg

Zombie_Prisoner_1_zps42741178.jpg

that's a bang-up job roy! i will let JP know if he hasn't seen it already :)

Well looks like I've been infected with the zombie virus, I've just purchased my first figure from The Dead line. I got the Punk zombie, I thought he'd be a good first pick, as he would be the hardest to replicate as a custom. also a quick question, I'D really love to display these without stands, is that possible with these figures, or are the old bodies too flimsy?? Anyways, iI shall post pics when he shambles on in. I'm thinking of also getting subject 805 next, good choice??

That sturdy huh? :p Any suggestions for low profile stands?

Yeah not sturdy at all. Especially the punk. :lol

As for stands, I just use the ones that come with the figures. I have found that low profile stands tend to look cheap or don't help center the figures gravity much (too small in circumference). I am no expert on stands though.

Got my Punk! here are some crappy cell pics:

IMG_20140422_173937_411.jpg

IMG_20140422_174022_324.jpg

IMG_20140422_184332.jpg

Also, Im thinking about weathering him some more, because punks have junky clothes anyway, so I feel he needs more weathering. Also I just won subject 805 off of ebay! The horde grows!!

Back