The A-Team Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think the trailer looked awsome. i think sometimes people forget its just the 1st trailer and was a VERY brief one at that so its hard to give such harsh opinions ithink. also, its THE A TEAM, ahah..the show was very unbelievble in alot of episodes! so the tank bit in the trailer didnt look bad to me, look funny yet entertaining and awsome. thats wat the movies about. just havin fun. im fed up of movies that try to take them selves too seriously.

i love the show so much and would hate the movie to stink, but by that brief trailer i do like it so far.

as for the acting. looking at them ithink they were good choices, so ihope the acting holds up in the movie itself. i think its abit harsh to judge whos a good choice and whos a bad choice seen as we not seen the movie at all.

That looks bad ass !
one of my favorite Tv shows in the 80's.

I got chills when I saw the classic van.
a-team-van-sneak-peek.jpg

Fantastic !

As long as they didn't do this what they did to Starsky and Hutch. :monkey4

I think all the actors (except Rampage) fit their role perfectly. Terry Crews would've also been a good choice to play B.A..

I was devastated by the debacle that was released as the Starsky & Hutch movie. As bad as the SWAT movie. :banghead

As for the A-Team? Don't see Cooper holding a candle to Benedict's Faceman and I don't recognize the new Murdoch, but he has some pretty big boots to fill to play that part right too. Neeson vs Peppard as Smith? Well, time will tell I guess.

I was devastated by the debacle that was released as the Starsky & Hutch movie. As bad as the SWAT movie. :banghead

As for the A-Team? Don't see Cooper holding a candle to Benedict's Faceman and I don't recognize the new Murdoch, but he has some pretty big boots to fill to play that part right too. Neeson vs Peppard as Smith? Well, time will tell I guess.

Murdoch is the guy from District 9.

You need to make it so we can hear the music and the diologue. Plus that horrible music edit in the middle.

ok, i re-edited my trailer, i think its a little improved now.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/tpx2lsvFLaE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/tpx2lsvFLaE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited:
ok, i made one last edit to my trailer, see if you can figure it out

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/_ECHnSe41gw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/_ECHnSe41gw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Say what you want about this movie not resembling the old show, but this looks like it's gonna be amazing, over-the-top, action-packed fun and I'm definitely gonna see this in theatres!!!!! :rock :rock :rock :rock

Love the new trailer! It makes it look fun and not just another shoot 'em up action flick.

love it! :banana

In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The A-Team

Last edited:
The trailer displayed during Clash of the Titans, I wasn't impressed and considered it an easy pass. The wife looked at me and said "you know we have to see this"

I pity the fool tell my wife no :lol

Back