Terminator Endoskeleton Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking if there was enough interest, maybe we can get a sculptor to do the rings. It should overlap the overly small ones that comes with the bust and goes back into the lens. Have a professional painter paint it chrome and simply glue it onto the eyes. In theory it's a perfect solution.

There's nothing wrong with the eyes itself, it's just the rings Sideshow used were too small, giving him that wide eyed look.

I just ordered, I'm not concerned about the "inaccuracies", no one I know is a big enough loser to point that crap out.

I agree, actually it's not a big problem but i would be interested in your solution! Please let me know if you have news.

Will do!

I just ordered, I'm not concerned about the "inaccuracies", no one I know is a big enough loser to point that crap out.

Good choice. After seeing the Combat bust in person, I knew I had to get this one, "inaccuracies" and all. I knew this one has the better "wow" factor and presence. The eyes aren't as damning as some might say and it's not outside the realm of fixable.

Will do!

Good choice. After seeing the Combat bust in person, I knew I had to get this one, "inaccuracies" and all. I knew this one has the better "wow" factor and presence. The eyes aren't as damning as some might say and it's not outside the realm of fixable.

It's worth noting that in person the bust doesn't look the same as all these distorted camera phone shots make it look.

Exactly. :goodpost: Though I bet he likes to build his R2 in an accurate way... Wonder who is the biggest loser here LOL

I'm fine with ppl not liking the bust but does every post have to pick every little detail out and bash it...its a toy basically.

You guys need a box of tissues or some hot a$$, bit$h and moan is all u do. Sick of reading every post about how crappy the bust is. And on my R2 "stalker"..I'm sure there will be some geeks and losers to pick it a part, if that's you then embrace it, who cares. I'm already mixing CSR & CSL parts.

When I build my first R2 unit, I am just going to find and dress up an accurately sized/shaped trashcan.

That way I can have a life sized R2 and get use out of it rather than just taking up room.

:p

I'm fine with ppl not liking the bust but does every post have to pick every little detail out and bash it...its a toy basically.

You guys need a box of tissues or some hot a$$, bit$h and moan is all u do. Sick of reading every post about how crappy the bust is. And on my R2 "stalker"..I'm sure there will be some geeks and losers to pick it a part, if that's you then embrace it, who cares. I'm already mixing CSR & CSL parts.
your-opinion-is-at-the-corner-of-shut-and-up-L-XSMB6u.png

Calm down dude LOL :lol. Try this to relax:

nervocalmin.jpg

Thxs, I needed that Nervocalmin, It actually worked. But I only want this bust to pose with my T-OK715 bust. Lets move on.

TV Ter bust.jpg

can get the bust 15% off right now with sideshow, I have the 1/2 scale, 1/4 on preorder and own arnold battle damaged

should i get this?

ec409780f7ecd7c6287a21523adeb27a.jpg

Alright decision time.

Just a FYI. Getting sideshow endo 1/4 next to Arnold.

But I can get 15% off making it $802 shipped then $45 rewards.

Do I click buy it now?

Some friend of mine who got it said it was garbage.

I myself think in videos it looks great.

Eyes look fine to me. Don't care about inaccuracies and got 1/2 scale endo that's chrome so I'm good on it not being chrome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The teeth look a little borked in the photos, even more than the new 'maquette' they've selling. But it sounds like you're not too fussed and are leaning to getting getting it, so why not? The upcoming maquette has it's flaws and detractors (even I'm not so sure about the squat) but I've ordered one, as I've missed out on previous items and just don't have the room for a 1:2 scale. I know it's gonna be a far from perfect piece but I'm sure I'll have some enjoyment out of it

Maybe there's some confusion here (probably on my part). He said the Sideshow 1/4 Endo, so I assumed he meant the 1:4 statue from a while back rather than the 1:1 bust. I know obviously the bust is the topic but these things go back and forth some much you can never be sure.
The shelf space he was talking about using looked too small for the Endo bust so it just never come to mind.
My bad.
I have an Endo Bust myself, think it's great. I plan on making a couple of tweaks to the size of the eyes and maybe touch up the teeth but I'm not in any immediate rush, so those issues aren't that big of a deal.

ec409780f7ecd7c6287a21523adeb27a.jpg

Alright decision time.

Just a FYI. Getting sideshow endo 1/4 next to Arnold.

But I can get 15% off making it $802 shipped then $45 rewards.

Do I click buy it now?

Some friend of mine who got it said it was garbage.

I myself think in videos it looks great.

Eyes look fine to me. Don't care about inaccuracies and got 1/2 scale endo that's chrome so I'm good on it not being chrome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had this bust for a little while but returned due to paint flaking in a few spots and bad looking teeth. The size of the eyes when not lit up bugged me a lot. I have the combat endoskull and like that much better.

Back