Terminator Endoskeleton Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did it and no regrets ;) Good luck!

So did I and no regrets at all. I can probably nitpick it to death but bottom line is this has immense presence, so much so that guests can't stop looking at it and taking pictures. :lol

28140276604_b3ebc3a156_c.jpg

Better! :clap
But I totally hate the joined teeth. On my old SSC bust I separated the lower ones in the front

Looks better. I did the same on my orgm version. I also darkened the upper part of the tooth to really hide the join...

Maybe using one of those wires that's a saw could be used to floss in between his teeth, to separate them? Might be too thick though.
565af0aef297bbdd7493e2d96def5cd3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes i know what you mean, i agree.. how did you separate them? Any tips?

I used a combo of a cutter and a fine file. And a lot of elbow grease, because the plastic teeth on the old SSC busts (combat version) are very solid. I hope to take some pics in the next weeks.

Repainted the teeth to make it a bit more realistic, do let me know if there are anything you guys think I should fix!

Original:

29299154711_cb119bd399_z.jpg

Repaint:

28757201353_26f0fbf51d_z.jpg

29090973630_b6305639c5_z.jpg

29270423312_720636eb8c_z.jpg

Last edited:
Look's better. Might look at doing that myself. Is it just me, or are the 'eyes' a little big? When I've got it lit up it always seems a little bug eyed.

Look's better. Might look at doing that myself. Is it just me, or are the 'eyes' a little big? When I've got it lit up it always seems a little bug eyed.

Good work Jameson, i like it!

Thanks guys! I can write a tutorial if anybody wants. The eyes ARE a bit big, and while unfortunate, doesn't detract much from the overall presence, thankfully. I was thinking of getting a pair of aluminum rings, which the lack of it is causing that wide eyed look.

After so much criticism on the thread, I was honestly going to get the Combat Bust, and met the seller to inspect the figure. However, amazing as it is, I didn't think the Combat Bust was imposing enough as much as a counterpart with a torso, so I took my chances knowing full well the pros and cons and got this one. Is he perfect? No. Does he have presence? Absolutely. There's nothing like the feeling of guests walking into your room and going "Holy s***! A Terminator!". :lol

Yeah I think it's great. Of course it's not perfect, but I'm cool with that, and some of the other options that I've seen haven't been exactly A*, so I don't regret the purchase.
Like the idea about the aluminum rings, might see what I've got lying around in the shed.

The eyes are way to0 big.Somebody should make some new smaller eyes for this bust.

Back