Terminator Day : 1/4 Scale T1 BD T800 & 1/6 Chrome Endoskeleton Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. EcKo

OG Freak
Reaction score
Remember Terminator Day from April of 2012? :panic:
I tried to find the existing threads but cannot find them , so here is a new one so we can discuss this awesome day in Terminator History!! :panic:

So what's the hold up on the 1/4 scale battle damaged Ahhhnuld? And Chrome Endoskeleton :panic:

Let's reflect................

Last edited:
It is strange that those figures haven't been made yet, I wonder if it had anything to do with there relationship with sideshow, maybe they held off on the 1/4 scale police shootout at the request of sideshow, as about that same time sideshow came out with there 1/4 scale police shootout PF. Even if that was the case that still don't explain the 1/6 endoskeleton, there 1/4 scale version is long sold out already:dunno

Cancel 1/4 scale entirely, deploy 1/6 Police Shootout, 1/6 Endo and 1/6 Kyle Reese.

Yeah, I would of course buy the 1:4 one but if they cancelled it in favour of bringing forward the 1:6 release I'd be happy enough.

Question is, would it be a regular MMS and possibly barebones like a lot of releases now (I think the days of the T-1000 and Tech Noir are over) or would it be a DX sportin' the eyes and all the tanker truck damage goodness?

I agree keep it 1/6. :pray:

Also there was some talk a while back on the debate as to whether it should be a MMS release or a DX release and my personal preference would be for HT to DX it and make a PS/TT T-800 all in one but some members though that HT would cut corners and should release BOTH as individual MMS figures.

Just as long as we get them both they can release it how they want.

Yep, I'd prefer them to be individual releases, so long as each is kitted with all the accessories that could be expected. I'd only be in for Police Shootout, myself. I don't really have any interest in the tanker damaged Arnie. Goes without saying I'd be down for two 1:6 endos.

I would say also to keep it at 1/6 scale and a police shootout is in need, mms and DX releases would be nice, maybe throw in a T1 Reese and Connor as well, might as well

Yep, I'd prefer them to be individual releases, so long as each is kitted with all the accessories that could be expected. I'd only be in for Police Shootout, myself. I don't really have any interest in the tanker damaged Arnie. Goes without saying I'd be down for two 1:6 endos.

:horror

Man if HT did the BD TT T-800 proud it would look badass and wicked in anyone's display. I want a BD TT T-800 just as much as a PS T-800.

D'er, now that you put it that way, I probably would break down and get it... *grumbles thinking about wallet*

I've been wondering for months what's happened with these projects, I don't remember exactly but weren't these announced way before the DX13?
Regardless a 1/4 BD T-800 is needed in my collection, preferably the tanker truck style.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remember Terminator Day from April of 2012? :panic:
I tried to find the existing threads but cannot find them , so here is a new one so we can discuss this awesome day in Terminator History!! :panic:

So what's the hold up on the 1/4 scale battle damaged Ahhhnuld? And Chrome Endoskeleton :panic:

Let's reflect................

And i had made a video of Ahhhnuld excited about Terminator Day , forever time stamped in history :lol

Is this what you're looking for?

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...-Hot-Toys-Terminator-1-T-800-1-4-Scale-Figure

Why is everyone so against 1/4? I thought recent releases like the 1/4 endo and 1/4 Batman would make more people interest in 1/4. I guess not. Personally, after experiencing 1/4 scale, I no longer have an interest in 1/6. They just look like kids toys in comparison. I'd definitely love to see this T1 police shootout figure in 1/4 scale.

Back