Terminator 2: T-800 PF - official photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You don't understand me. :angelsmil

yep. :lol:lol

I can see what your saying I think. I was just wondering what made you think he shouldn't look human... I think it was a case of bad wording ?. :D

Either way , in terms of size at the moment sideshow are way ahead. If neca make an 18 inch or 12 inch for the one posted with comparison shots ( thank you Roy ) they really need to sort the sculpting and painting out above the glasses. The way they stick to the head will be very obvious at the bigger size.
I will never doubt them though , after seeing some shots of modified neca endos you could have thought they were sideshow pfs. :rock

We may see a different version eventually too since Neca seem to do that now and then.
The more T2 products the better.

The sideshow pf though at the moment I think is getting way to much hate.
Then again... I'm not hard to please.

I was one of those people that hated it until I had it in hand, it truly is a great piece. I bought the NECA piece cuz it IS sweet but c'mon what are we comparing here, it's beyond apples to oranges IMO.

I was one of those people that hated it until I had it in hand, it truly is a great piece. I bought the NECA piece cuz it IS sweet but c'mon what are we comparing here, it's beyond apples to oranges IMO.

yep. Your right.
Its kind of sad though that pantherz is too though about the bulk on the neca being better. On a 7 inch figure too !.
Its a shame such a little problem put so many people off of this pf. I can personally look past it.

yep. Your right.
Its kind of sad though that pantherz is too though about the bulk on the neca being better. On a 7 inch figure too !.
Its a shame such a little problem put so many people off of this pf. I can personally look past it.

Plus until someone makes something better in the same scale for the same price this piece remains the best representation IMO.

I found a nice Review (SIDESHOW T2 PREMIUM ) : https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_050109a.htm
I agree with the tester to ! Very good likeness, but the weak body ( Hey, this is SCHWARZENEGGER !!! ) and the details could be much better for the price.

The Neca version is fantastic especially the Pescadero Escape T-800, the others are worse.
The only problem is the size, currently are only 12 inch planned !!
I hope the little figures will seel well , then grows the chance for a big one.

Last edited:
Plus until someone makes something better in the same scale for the same price this piece remains the best representation IMO.

Yeah , I always wanted a T-800 arnold pf. In fact I made a request thread again just before it was announced I think.
Seems weird to finally have one... :confused::lol
I still want a T1 pf . :rock

Yeah , I always wanted a T-800 arnold pf. In fact I made a request thread again just before it was announced I think.
Seems weird to finally have one... :confused::lol
I still want a T1 pf . :rock

I want anything T1 from Sideshow, but will it ever happen....

I had a chat with the Canadian Sideshow distributor a week ago and he mentioned that Sideshow has wanted or would definitely do a T1 line but the license is a big mess to pick up. He mentioned something about there being too many different owners of the film and that being the majority reason behind the lack of T1 items.

I had a chat with the Canadian Sideshow distributor a week ago and he mentioned that Sideshow has wanted or would definitely do a T1 line but the license is a big mess to pick up. He mentioned something about there being too many different owners of the film and that being the majority reason behind the lack of T1 items.

That's a bummer. There are so many things they can make from that movie like PF's and 1/6 figs.

Since bulking up the body a few days ago I added tissue padding to the arse cheeks as they were too flat. Also wrapped tissue around the thigh area layer by layer until they filled the trousers out more. They don't look like they are going to fall down anymore.
T800buffed.jpg

Have I gone to far or is this an improvement?

Last edited:

thats a shame. I hope they can figure something out eventually.
It would seem wrong to leave out the original movie amongst all this awesome memorabillia.

That looks great by the way Tyler . :rock

Since bulking up body a few days ago I added tissue padding to arse cheeks as they were too flat. Also wrapped tissue around thigh area layer by layer until they filled the trousers out more. They don't look like they are going to fall down anymore.

Major improvement, great job & thanks for the pic - I'll be doing this to mine when it shows up too :rock

Not sure if you'll get to read this but I'm wondering what you think of this statue with these improvements ?.

Sideshow Version: Looks artificially, too well-behaved, to harmless, to human... this is not Terminator for me, sry.

Neca version: As from the Film

Since bulking up body a few days ago I added tissue padding to arse cheeks as they were too flat. Also wrapped tissue around thigh area layer by layer until they filled the trousers out more. They don't look like they are going to fall down anymore.
T800buffed.jpg

It looks great I will try that on mine.......when I get it next month.....:(

Since bulking up the body a few days ago I added tissue padding to the arse cheeks as they were too flat. Also wrapped tissue around the thigh area layer by layer until they filled the trousers out more. They don't look like they are going to fall down anymore.
T800buffed.jpg

Just got mine today, and I am absolutely floored by the likeness on this one.

Without a doubt, the best Arnie likeness I've seen in person (obviously I haven't seen the 1/1 in person :lol ). Sort bought this on a whim/impulse, but I'm really happy I did :rock2

Someone posted this on StatueForum. I agree that they should have worked on his body and not made him so skinny, but I have to say these photos disturb me on so many levels....:lol

Can you say "wedgy?" :horror

t800swimsuiteditiona.jpg
t800swimsuiteditionb.jpg

Back