Terminator 2: T-800 PF - official photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Con

Super Freak
Reaction score
Re: Terminator 2: T-800 PF

remember these are all un-edited pics, no photoshop or anything....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Re: SSC Arnold T-800 T2 PF Image Thread

Huh....something is off about the coloring of the face.....or is it the lighting?

DC's the only one with this piece in hand yet, so many of the aesthetics of the piece have to be taken with a grain of salt for now until alternate images and more in hand reports come in.

I can't wait for more inhand pics. The portrait is amazing, At first his hair looked too long but its actually about right.

True. From first glance it definitely looks like the victim of two things, factory paintjobs and turtleneck t-shirts. The factory paintjob might just be lighting although I don't remember him being so "white" from the solicit pics but the turtleneck....that is unfortunate.

I'd like to take this opportunity to apologise for being a ****** in the other thread. I will not ruin this one and will keep things civil.

Turtleneck's not so bad, at least it's 1/4 scale piece, the tshirt on the 1/6 has a neck that high, now that's a shame.

Not so bad yes but still really disappointing considering that at a bigger scale I was hoping it'd be easier to pull off.

T2F, honestly, just delete that post, don't even bring it up, just move on with life.

Arnie is a pretty tall guy. I can kinda see what you're saying though.

Height I don't think is what he is getting at, its "width". Arnie at this time was still in great shape and a lot wider than what the PF is giving. With the 1/6 you understand because of the limitations of the bodies but with a fully sculpted piece you gotta scratch your head.

Height I don't think is what he is getting at, its "width". Arnie at this time was still in great shape and a lot wider than what the PF is giving. With the 1/6 you understand because of the limitations of the bodies but with a fully sculpted piece you gotta scratch your head.

Yeah, this PF definitely has a toned slim build where Arnold at the time of the movie had a bulky muscular build.

The pics without the flash, he is defintely looking like Arnold from that time but, i agree that he is missing some major upper body mass.

Back