Terminator 2: T-800 PF - official photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm with Dannie on this. After all of the photos I've seen of the statue I'm still finding it hard to be impressed about the overall look of it.
Over here in Australia it's retailing for almost $600 - $700!!! And I just can't justify forking out that much money for something that 'just doesn't look right'.
To anyone out there who enjoys there Terminator PF, well good luck to you. You're benchmark of quality obviously isn't as high as the rest of us.
This statue is one reason why I'm collecting more of the Hot Toys 1/6 line, you've only got to look at the quality to see why. Especially with the upcoming 'Dutch' figure of Arnie, which just makes this PF look pretty lame in comparison.

600-700 What ? US $$$ ???

It finally arrived today ...............

IMG_5610.jpg

IMG_5611.jpg

IMG_5612.jpg

Now I decided to beef him up a bit, I think it helps but it doesn't show all that much in photo's.

BEFORE:

IMG_5613.jpg

AFTER

IMG_5615.jpg

Here are a few more on display with the rest of my setup ..........

IMG_5616.jpg

IMG_5621.jpg

A couple more ......

IMG_5618.jpg

IMG_5619.jpg

Overall and with the utmost honesty this piece is stellar, amazing to say the least. You truly haven't any idea until to remove it out of the box, its just perfect with great detail.

I love it! Great job Sideshow

Looks fantastic! What did you use to beed the shoulders up? Your shelves are gorgeous. Detolf? What type of lights are those on the border? /end 20 questions.

Looks fantastic! What did you use to beed the shoulders up? Your shelves are gorgeous. Detolf? What type of lights are those on the border? /end 20 questions.

Thank you for the compliments, much appreciated. The shelves are indeed Detolfs and the lights are also from Ikea in a set of 4. The lights can be found at Ikea (Dioder) for $49.99.

https://www.ikea.com/ca/en/catalog/products/50119407

Now for the beefing of Arnie? I used some of my wifes makeup pads, they are circular in shape and small enough to stuff underneath the jacket.

https://icrontic.com/draco/images/articles/tech_tips_faux_chrome_fans/makeuppads.jpg

Thank you for the compliments, much appreciated. The shelves are indeed Detolfs and the lights are also from Ikea in a set of 4. The lights can be found at Ikea (Dioder) for $49.99.

https://www.ikea.com/ca/en/catalog/products/50119407

Now for the beefing of Arnie? I used some of my wifes makeup pads, they are circular in shape and small enough to stuff underneath the jacket.

https://icrontic.com/draco/images/articles/tech_tips_faux_chrome_fans/makeuppads.jpg

What a fantastic collection and display. Nice one. Pic saved if you don't mind!

I returned mine, because he had dimples on his nose. I'm still waiting for my replacement. I think it looks great. Anybody complaining about the shoulders being to low, please stop it. I mean he's loading up a grenade. I mean try to reattempt the pose with your chest out and shoulders high. It's not going to look right. It's not natural. Just my opinion.

BTW Great pics TheTerminator.

Has anyone attempted re-coloring the belt?
I 've just seen the local leathersmith and he gave me a couple of strips of leather in dark brown. He cut them the exact length and width of the original belt and I've just got to get the wife to sew the seam lines into it. Should make for a good looking belt.

Last edited:
Finally got mine this morning. I like this peice a lot. Although I did beef up the chest, shoulders and biceps straight away by padding with tissue before I took these pics.

Here it is.

SideshowT800001.jpg

SideshowT800002.jpg

SideshowT800003.jpg

SideshowT800004.jpg

SideshowT800005.jpg

SideshowT800006.jpg

Looking great Tyler :)
Looks much better. You even inspired me to do the same with mine :duff

I layered tissue under T-shirt on chest area that is outlined in red. This was done with more care than the shoulders to prevent any unsightly lumps and bumps to show through.
All the rest is visable as in photo's. It looks like a bodge job, but as long as it is all well within the area covered by jacket and not visable on the shelf I am fine with it.
000001.jpg

000002.jpg

Finally got mine this morning. I like this peice a lot. Although I did beef up the chest, shoulders and biceps straight away by padding with tissue before I took these pics.

Here it is.

SideshowT800001.jpg

SideshowT800002.jpg

SideshowT800003.jpg

SideshowT800004.jpg

SideshowT800005.jpg

SideshowT800006.jpg

really great photos there,the head sculpt looks spot on imo.. im still waiting for mine only two weeks to go for this and conan..:D

Good work bulking him up, I can definately tell from the pics you posted. :clap

Back