Terminator 2: T-800 PF - official photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've wanted to customize this figure into a 1/4 cyberdyne showdown PF for a while now all it needs is the minigun. Hands are in the correct position, i just need to resculpt/remagnet the right hand, and change the left hand. This thread has reinvogirated me to sculpt/make my own scale minigun to turn this PF into a kick-ass 1/4 scale Cyberdyne Showdown version.

Managed to pick up a brand new Ex :yess:

I love this piece, pictures really don't do it justice...

sepqhj.jpg

npgrox.jpg

2w3zw90.jpg

8xn1b7.jpg

24ywe51.jpg

2wdn5av.jpg

95sr2g.jpg

24c64is.jpg

Dunno, ask Sideshow.

Common complaint. Some have padded him out, I'm happy with him as is.

This was my main complaint with this statue and why I've never bothered to pick him up. He just looks too skinny. Looks even more evident when posed next to Dutch, who looks massive (granted, the arms on Dutch are a little exaggerated though, lol).

How's the paint job in person? It has always come across as generally crap and cartoony in pictures. Likeness is spot on though, and the repaint shown here recently really brings this piece to life. I'm curious how it compares to Dutch, as I have that and quite like it. The paint job doesn't really look realistic on that either, but it still looks nice.

Might have to track one down then. I remember a guy selling an ex on eBay a while ago for cheap but no bids. He tried to sell it for ages. Doesn't seen like a very popular statue.

Might have to track one down then. I remember a guy selling an ex on eBay a while ago for cheap but no bids. He tried to sell it for ages. Doesn't seen like a very popular statue.

You may be thinking of the smaller 1/5 statue they did, I think I remember the listing you are remembering.

Nope, I meant this one. I'm from Australia. Seen this advertised a few times on eBay for cheap but no bids. I just assumed it wasnt a popular statue. I always thought it looked average in pictures.

Some guys (not premium members) can post messages about their sales...some others can't (me included). This is not fair at all.

That said, i think that it's quite strange that i can't say that i've decided to sell my pf...This is the only board with this kind of censorship. Just my two cents. Closed ot.

Back