Terminator 2: T-800 PF - official photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My missus bought the T-800 PF for my birthday,
she has already had it for 4 weeks now and wont let me have it
till my birthday (July 6th). Its killing me:banghead.
She has even stashed it at her parents house to make sure
that I dont get at it early..

WOW
Its like we are kids all over again

It finally arrived today ...............

IMG_5610.jpg

IMG_5611.jpg

IMG_5612.jpg

Now I decided to beef him up a bit, I think it helps but it doesn't show all that much in photo's.

BEFORE:

IMG_5613.jpg

AFTER

IMG_5615.jpg

Here are a few more on display with the rest of my setup ..........

IMG_5616.jpg

IMG_5621.jpg

A couple more ......

IMG_5618.jpg

IMG_5619.jpg

Overall and with the utmost honesty this piece is stellar, amazing to say the least. You truly haven't any idea until to remove it out of the box, its just perfect with great detail.

I love it! Great job Sideshow

My missus bought the T-800 PF for my birthday,
she has already had it for 4 weeks now and wont let me have it
till my birthday (July 6th). Its killing me:banghead.
She has even stashed it at her parents house to make sure
that I dont get at it early..

you got 46 hard days before thee... I know exactly how you feel... waiting can be so hard :)

@ TheTerminator - good choice... this PF :rock dude

just got this guy this morning. Awesome statue !. :rock
No problems so far thank god but the hand doesn't fit in completely properly.
It doesn't bother me visually but I am a little worried the arm may drop out.

This is very underated. I thought a lot of the common problems like the " thin " problem were going to annoy me but none of them do.

One thing that does and I don't know if its only on mine , is that the bandoiler for the grenades is very very loose. I'm going to unstitch it tommorow and do it tighter.

Awesome display there Roy. :rock That looks bad ass. :rock

Oh and for anyone on here who watches the odd video I do I'm going to try and do one on this tommorow.

One thing that does and I don't know if its only on mine , is that the bandoiler for the grenades is very very loose. I'm going to unstitch it tommorow and do it tighter.
The buckle on it does actually work, so you can easily tighten it up. No need to stitch it tighter!

The buckle on it does actually work, so you can easily tighten it up. No need to stitch it tighter!

I did notice that and pulled it as tight as possible. Its actually loose though on the front side leading to the right so its that side I will need to stitch up. I'll try and show you guys what I mean in a video tommorow ( or soon anyway ).
I think this is a problem with just mine. I can fix it easily. Not something I would send it back over.
I know for a fact unless I REALLY need money I will never sell this.
Thanks anyway man.

I just realised I said I would post photos before I restitched ... well too late.
I cut the bandoiler and restitched it to make it tighter. It looks much better now.
Having this and the lifesize arnie looks so impressive on display no matter how many times you look at it.

Looks like I am late to the game, but Arnold has arrived and while waiting so long made me loose some of the anticipation...when he arrived, I instantly freaked out with joy...
QC has finally succeeded in sending me a perfect figure. Even the arm fits in nice and tight with no gap and no looseness and the thumb fits perfectly over the shell.
Here he is, better late than never. Exclusive # 628 Only fitting I guess that I am one of the last to have him arrive:D
----------------------
P1190225.jpg

------------------
P1190226.jpg

-------------------
P1190227.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome dude, congrats! Its funny, once you get your 1:1 Endo skull we will actually have the exact same large pieces :lol

:confused: Wait a sec ............ are you stalking me? :horror

Awesome dude, congrats! Its funny, once you get your 1:1 Endo skull we will actually have the exact same large pieces :lol

:confused: Wait a sec ............ are you stalking me? :horror

It must be cause your so hansom Roy, or we both have a sick interest in Stallone and Arnold...ah welllll:D

Back