Terminator 1 Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today, and i guess the trick with this think is that you have to pose him sideways, otherwise if you try the face to face view, then you'll get that weird hair cut but other than that, it's amazing piece and thank God no problem with the machine gun barrel.

I warned all of you to stay on topic. The next time I infract.

Discuss the T1 PF in a civil manner or not at all.

Thread cleaned up...again.

has nothing to do with what's ben gong on in hear, but I love your sig Snoop!

sorry darth, but you should have warned that ONE person that have been causing trouble here,... and if you do read the thread and his answers, you will see he keep doing this just to get on people's nerves,..he's been repeating the same thing over and over again,..he doesn't say his part and move on,... that's _______!

he's been in other threads causing the same problems. should've known he'd get to this thread sooner or later

Got mine today, and i guess the trick with this think is that you have to pose him sideways, otherwise if you try the face to face view, then you'll get that weird hair cut but other than that, it's amazing piece and thank God no problem with the machine gun barrel.

nice pic man. I really should stay out of this thread. such great pics with so little money. I'd love to just see this in person not even own it. Well i'd love to own it but to just see it in person, that would be great

T-101's family pictures. :D

img_5710.jpg

img_5711.jpg

img_5712.jpg

Thanks guys. More to come tomorrow. ;)

@ Gypsycatcha : Amen !
@ Adegregorio : Cheers, mate ! If you need a specific size, feel free to ask me. :)

I got mine yesterday. It's absolutely the best representation of T1 Arnold to date. BAD ASS!
Only thing I don't like are the spots on the heads. and they didn't do a very realistic blood effect on the damaged eye. But I can live with those minor things. I might even get out some paint and cover up the spots. We'll see when I make space to display him.

I got mine yesterday. It's absolutely the best representation of T1 Arnold to date. BAD ASS!
Only thing I don't like are the spots on the heads. and they didn't do a very realistic blood effect on the damaged eye. But I can live with those minor things. I might even get out some paint and cover up the spots. We'll see when I make space to display him.

When you are going to post some picture?

Let me understand,
someone can keep saying over and over "this is best representation of T1 Arnold" and I can´t say that for me this has the lower likeness to arnold ever seen?

Explain me why......

Let me ask you something. Do you like any statue or figure? out of all the posts i've seen from you, they've all been moaning about something or other.

Let me ask you something. Do you like any statue or figure? out of all the posts i've seen from you, they've all been moaning about something or other.

Sure,
THOR PF
Captain America PF
Red Skull PF
Spiderman Comiquette

there is plenty of AWESOME statues.

It´s hurting my soul hearing that is statue is Arnold.
Everyone knows that sideshow is GOOD with fantasy characters but the sculpting and paintjob with REAL likeness it´s not their best.
Until people keep saying "it´s a wonderful likeness!!" even when it is not..... they will never improve it.

Hope you got the point.

Back