Terminator 1 Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure,
THOR PF
Captain America PF
Red Skull PF
Spiderman Comiquette

there is plenty of AWESOME statues.
Those are some pretty good picks.

It´s hurting my soul hearing that is statue is Arnold.

I don't own this statue but from the pictures he looks really good to me and every bit as good as the EB one.

Sure,
THOR PF
Captain America PF
Red Skull PF
Spiderman Comiquette

there is plenty of AWESOME statues.

It´s hurting my soul hearing that is statue is Arnold.
Everyone knows that sideshow is GOOD with fantasy characters but the sculpting and paintjob with REAL likeness it´s not their best.
Until people keep saying "it´s a wonderful likeness!!" even when it is not..... they will never improve it.

Hope you got the point.

S'il te plait t'es extrêmement chiant de venir à chaque fois nous "ragasser" la même salade sur plusieurs forums! On a compris que tu n'aimais pas cette PF, maintenant passe à autre chose! Tu vas nous bassiner jusqu'en 2013????:dunno

Sorry for writing in French.

8th, you're not always going to agree with everyone here and vice versa.

Don't take things so personal. It's only someone else's opinion.

Hallo Darth,
I ABSOLUTELY respect someone else´s opinions.

But the same way they are free to give their opinion, I think that in a forum with freedom of speech, they should respect who say the opposite.

Instead it seem that someone get hurt from opinions different than their owns and want to muzzle who think different.

The word "forum" iteself mean debate, discussion, controversy, a place where people confront his points of view with others.
what it is important is that the discussion remain in topic and with a nice language.
I hope you at least agree on this........

Last edited:
Everyone knows that sideshow is GOOD with fantasy characters but the sculpting and paintjob with REAL likeness it´s not their best.

I have to disagree. I have the Gandalf the Grey PF and Indiana Jones TOD PF and these both have amazing likenesses and solid paint jobs. I have Hot Toys figures on display as well, but people just seem to walk past them and comment on how awesome the PF's look. Just saying.

It's okay...you sound sexy. :monkey3

I translated it and I got something about a salad. :dunno

Salade in french it's an expression, for say "the same speech"

Salad (in french) also means this:

220px-Kropsla_herfst_.jpg

:lol

I have to disagree. I have the Gandalf the Grey PF and Indiana Jones TOD PF and these both have amazing likenesses and solid paint jobs. I have Hot Toys figures on display as well, but people just seem to walk past them and comment on how awesome the PF's look. Just saying.

You are absolutely right and I have to correct myself,
I should have said: " but LATELY the sculpting and paintjob with REAL likeness it´s not their best. "

Keep it civil or I start infracting. :wave Posts deleted.

Hallo Darth,
I ABSOLUTELY respect someone else´s opinions.

But he same way they are free to give their opinion, I think that in a forum with freedom of speech, they should respect who say the opposite.

Instead it seem that someone get hurt from opinions different than their owns and want to muzzle who think different.

The word "forum" iteself mean debate, discussion, controversy, a place where people confront his points of view with others.
what it is important is that the discussion remain in topic and with a nice language.
I hope you at least agree on this

I hear what you're saying and I agree.

Salade in french it's an expression, for say "the same speech"

Salad (in french) also means this:

220px-Kropsla_herfst_.jpg

:lol

Ahhh :D :lol

To be fair most stuff isn't selling out these days.

This is true,
but..... when a piece is nice and wanted from collectors it sell out FAST.

Look the Alien Warrior Maquette for example,
sold out fast and cost more than the double of this piece.

I´m not saying that this is an horrible piece,
globally it is a pleasant piece,
the sculpt is nice and also the the pose,
my only complain is that This is NOT Arnold,
it has something of Arnold, but not surely in in 1984.

Last edited:
So, just to bring some closure....
8th wonder actually likes it, just thinks it's an "older" looking arnie.
And many more just love it. Including me:yess:
End of story:)

Back